BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

KIM J.
We buy it at Costco, its cost effective and it does the job. cost is good. the scent is not strong
catherine d.
Saw this brand at the store bought it to try it and now it's my go to shampoo and conditioner
Ximena M.
Inglewood, CA
Este shampoo en verdad es muy bueno, pues te ayuda a reparar el cabello, lo deja muy suave
Kara B.
Lagrange, GA
I love this so much. It smells great and makes me hair feel absolutely amazing.
Nicole B.
Delta, OH
I always come back to this product. I like the way my hair feels after using.
Beth N.
Wyandotte, MI
I need moisture in my hair and this shampoo is perfect. so glad I found it.
Samaa A.
Toronto, ON
One of the best shampoos I've ever used in my life. Smells nice, very lightweight feeling, leaves my hair feeling super clean and refreshed, and looking very shiny! I've gotten so many compliments every time I use this shampoo!
Adesola A.
sault ste marie, ontario
I actually got a sample of this and then i purchased the actual pack and it was actually good and kept my hair looking good.
Aril G.
My hair is the freeziest hair you'll ever see but this thing is just doing magic with it!!! So inlove