BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Caroline F.
Lehi, UT
Good cheap alternative. Haven't loved Pantene but will get it when I travel and forget shampoo. Not my very quality.
Sissy M.
I finally found a shampoo that works well with mine and my daughter's hair. I would definitely recommend this product
Erin M.
Terre Haute, IN
Gets the gunk out of my hair and makes it shiny! Can't ask for more than that hat! Does it's job and smells nice too!
Jessica H.
Thomasville, NC
Love Pantene! Hair is always left feel very soft, and very clean! Boyfriend loves it too! This Shampoo is a must!
Ashley O.
Springfield, MA
Great product especially for peoples with curly damaged dry hair like mine. It leaves my hair soft and shiny
Diana b.
No es malo pero tampoco es lo máximo tiene buen precio quizás debería ser mas natural y olor me da alergia
Erica B.
Love love love the smell of this. I have always loved Pantene and it truly makes your hair silky smooth.
Laritza A.
Orlando, FL
Love this product when you are in need to brighten or even add shine to your hair after a few washes
Tara P.
Ottumwa, IA
Love it, it smells great 😊 I always seem to find coupons for it also, usually save a couple dollars
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Pantene clarifying purity shampoo gets my hair gently cleaned.Great smell.I love Pantene products.