BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessika A.
Me encanta pantene no dejo de decirlo. Y pantene pro v clarifying no sale de la lista de productos que no pueden faltar en mi casa. Lo he usado por un buen tiempo y los resultados sin duda son los mejores. La única queja sobre este producto es que me produce a veces caspa.
Amanda A.
Reading, PA
I loe this shampoo. Makes my hair super soft and less of a tangled mess. This product is a life saver during the summer. Helps take other products in hair out. makes hair super silky and shiny. Honestly recommend this to everyone. Very good product.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
I love the way this shampoo cleans my hair. It leaves my hair soft and manageable.
I love the fact that it is affordable and I can pick it up anywhere. Wonderful product
to get the product build up out of your hair. I especially like to use it
after swimming. I feel like it gets the chlorine build up out of my hair.
Wendy N.
Mountain View, CA
I've used Pantene Clarifying Shampoos in all their reincarnations for many years. I like how I can really get my hair squeaky clean with a tiny amount, and it's really great for removing residue from products, including when I experimented with home-made masks. However, I think it also stripped my hair, making it even more frizzy and prone to split ends than it already is.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
I was so glad when Pantene brought back their clarifying shampoo. I have used it since I was in high school and was disappointed in other products when they stopped making it for a few years. It can dry your hair out, but when you pair it with the Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal conditioner, they make a perfect pair!
Hayley C.
Statesville, NC
My hair is thick and curly and I also color my hair. This product does really good on keeping melt hair healthy. I only wash my hair about every 2-3 days since my hair is colored. Very highly recommend.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
Pantene is a great brand, i love all those products, shampoo for straight hair is the best, but this one makes my hair looks more fresh, but its not for using everyday, because dry out a lil bit.
Dori H.
Pottstown, PA
This is a great product, but not for every day use (at least, not for me!). It definitely gives that super clean feeling, smells great, and is at a great pricepoint, but it did dry my hair out
Betsy M.
Chestnut Hill, MA
My hair felt so clean after using this shampoo and conditioner. And it smelled great. I like to mix it with a richer conditioner to keep it smooth and hide some of my split ends.
Francis d.
Doral, FL
Una de las cosas que mas me gusto de este shampoo, fue su tamaño, aparte que ha sido la marca que mas a asentado en mi cabello y esta edición en particular me gusto mucho, porque teñí mis cabellos claros, es divino pero lo de aclarar pues lo obtuve por la constancia que use el producto.