Add a Photo

By PANTENE
Preps and strengthens* hair for styling by detangling and softening curls. Infused with argan oil For dry, damaged hair Sulfate free Paraben free Tames frizz Moisturizing creme smoothes the cuticle for easier combing and a moisturized look and feel. *Strength against damage Made in USA
Photo (1)
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA

Awesome product with a super super good site keep your hair moisturized and does great with detangling and softening your curls. This is my new go-to product for myself and my daughter we love it . I have natural hair and it works well my Tresses and does not stress them out when combing or brushing through them it actually makes it a whole lot easier and makes wash day happier and stress-free
INDIA W.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO , LA

Pantene
Pro-V Gold Series Leave-On Detangling Milk has a great fruity smell. I love
that it is infused with argan oil and its gold bottle. It is sulfate free and dye free. Love the
stylist tips on the back of the bottle. The product contains lot of alcohol. However, I would recommend this product for those who do not have
a sensitive scalp such as seborrheic dermatitis like me.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH

I have tried a lot of detanglers. Usually i still end up struggling to comb my hair. This was awesome. I applied it and worked it through with my fingers and boom no tangles. So far i have used it about 4 times and im not disappointed. I think the price is a bit high but im more than willing to pay it to shave time off combing my hair.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Utica, NY

I'm in love...

With a hair product that is! It makes my hair so soft and defines my waves Better than anything else I've tried. Use it after I wash my hair and its SUPER soft for days...in I'm love..
And the smell? It's amazing!!! I'd literally ware that sent as a perfume it smells so good! I highly higher recommend it!!
Ronette B.
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD

Love this product!! Got it and have since, switched from using very expensive WEN products. Smells wonderful and hair is so soft to the touch. Never thought I could get all of the benefits of high priced products with a less expensive brand. I have naturally curly hair and this works miracles!!
Ericka J.
Ericka J.
Mansfield, TX

This stuff is amazing. This makes my hair feel so moisturized and soft. It hold curls with out any frizz. I love it.
Lakisha H.
Lakisha H.

I absolutely love this!! Leaves my hair silky, smooth and easy to manage! Also is smells great!!!

Join Now