BY PANTENE

Preps and strengthens* hair for styling by detangling and softening curls. Infused with argan oil For dry, damaged hair Sulfate free Paraben free Tames frizz Moisturizing creme smoothes the cuticle for easier combing and a moisturized look and feel. *Strength against damage Made in USA see more...

Buy on Target*
Kiana W.
Haledon, NJ
I LOVE this product! This leave-on detangling milk not only smells amazing but works wonders for my kinky curly hair. Pantene shocked me with is this product, it does NOT flake, it makes my dry hair extremely soft and manageable and most importantly it's AFFORDABLE! I highly recommend this to anyone with a kink or a curl. This product also retails at  Family Dollar and  Dollar General where coupons, % off purchases happen often
cary a.
Yonkers, NY
This detangler is amazing! I love way it smells. I have thick hair and it gets tangled very easily. I usually just use a dime size and apply it from the ends to midshaft whatever is left I put it all over my hair and it leaves my hair soft and smelling good.
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
So I've only used this product two times, and the two times I have used this product it works very very well. It has a nice scent to it, and it doesn't make your hair feel sticky or greasy and it does not weigh down your hair at all. The only thing that I did find that was a little troubling with this product is even if you do put in a little, and then you straighten your hair, the straightened hair comes out a little weird and it kind of does look greasy even those actually not. But other than that I think the product is very good and it's definitely well worth the few dollars you pay for it.
Khalia P.
Norristown, PA
This product smells amazing and does exactly what it’s supposed to. It’s detangle my hair easily and effectively. I do not have a single negative thing to say and this product is very affordable. I can always find a coupon for this to save extra money also.
Amanda H.
This stuff smells amazing and it really helps detangle your hair after a shower just put a few pumps in your hand and I usually focus on my ends and work my way up
Joann L.
San Jose , CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!! I love that it isn't greasy or doesn't leave behind any residue. It smells so good too and isn't expensive at all! I highly recommend to others!
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I'm so impressed with this line. I've always been a fan of Pantene, but this takes the cake. The scent is divine, very light and fresh. I used this leave in after shampoo and deep conditioning. I could feel the tangles just melt away. This product has so much slip and very easily can be used as a styler. My curls were really soft and very defined. I used the curl booster for a little extra definition. My curls are tight s-shaped curls. Together these products are the perfect Pantene duo. The prices are pretty good as well. Can be found at Walgreens right now bogo 50%. Hurry and go get yours!
Shomonique J.
Lake Butler , FL
I've only tried this product twice, but I like and then again I don't like it. I like the smell, the consistency, the price, the way it makes my hair feel. What I don't like is not knowing how much to use. I think because it has that oil infused it makes the product a lot heavier when applied to the hair so it tends to weigh it down. I've tried to use less of the product but it still feels weighed down. I may need to try it alone and get a better idea of it, but nothing else wrong with it.
kai f.
Aside from being one of the best detangling products I've ever used, it smells great! I got it free from pinch me and ever since, i haven't used anything else. I actually ended up buying the whole line of products I liked it that much. I have thick coily hair and it makes it so much more manageable and a heck of a lot softer. I would actually use this in combination with the hydrating oil to get the full softness capability!!!
La-Tarsha H.
Baltimore, MD
This product is amazing!Leaves my hair soft and moisturized while detangling it.Its effective in detangling my hair definitely,I've always had trouble looking for a product that would live up to its name and believe I have found said product.Amazing product for any ethnicity but especially great for women of color.Pantene Pro-V Pro-V Gold Series Leave-On Detangling Milk - 7.6 oz.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
How does this feel. Does it soften ?