Pantene Pro-V Pro-V Gold Series Leave-On Detangling Milk - 7.6 oz. uploaded by La-Tarsha H.Pantene Pro-V Pro-V Gold Series Leave-On Detangling Milk - 7.6 oz. uploaded by Denise F.

BY PANTENE

Preps and strengthens* hair for styling by detangling and softening curls. Infused with argan oil For dry, damaged hair Sulfate free Paraben free Tames frizz Moisturizing creme smoothes the cuticle for easier combing and a moisturized look and feel. *Strength against damage Made in USA see more...

Photos (2)
Buy on Target
Ericka J.
Ericka J.
Mansfield, TX
Feb. 4, 2017, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Pro-V Gold Series Leave-On Detangling Milk - 7.6 oz.
This stuff is amazing. This makes my hair feel so moisturized and soft. It hold curls with out any frizz. I love it.
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
July 2, 2017, 10:27 a.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Pro-V Gold Series Leave-On Detangling Milk - 7.6 oz.
I'm so impressed with this line. I've always been a fan of Pantene, but this takes the cake. The scent is divine, very light and fresh. I used this leave in after shampoo and deep conditioning. I could feel the tangles just melt away. This product has so much slip and very easily can be used as a styler. My curls were really soft and very defined. I used the curl booster for a little extra definition. My curls are tight s-shaped curls. Together these products are the perfect Pantene duo. The prices are pretty good as well. Can be found at Walgreens right now bogo 50%. Hurry and go get yours!
La-Tarsha H.
La-Tarsha H.
Baltimore, MD
June 20, 2017, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Pro-V Gold Series Leave-On Detangling Milk - 7.6 oz.
This product is amazing!Leaves my hair soft and moisturized while detangling it.Its effective in detangling my hair definitely,I've always had trouble looking for a product that would live up to its name and believe I have found said product.Amazing product for any ethnicity but especially great for women of color.Pantene Pro-V Pro-V Gold Series Leave-On Detangling Milk - 7.6 oz.
INDIA W.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
March 27, 2017, 1:36 p.m.
Pantene
Pro-V Gold Series Leave-On Detangling Milk has a great fruity smell. I love
that it is infused with argan oil and its gold bottle. It is sulfate free and dye free. Love the
stylist tips on the back of the bottle. The product contains lot of alcohol. However, I would recommend this product for those who do not have
a sensitive scalp such as seborrheic dermatitis like me.
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA
March 10, 2017, 7:36 a.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Pro-V Gold Series Leave-On Detangling Milk - 7.6 oz.
Awesome product with a super super good site keep your hair moisturized and does great with detangling and softening your curls. This is my new go-to product for myself and my daughter we love it . I have natural hair and it works well my Tresses and does not stress them out when combing or brushing through them it actually makes it a whole lot easier and makes wash day happier and stress-free
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Utica, NY
March 2, 2017, 4:37 p.m.
I'm in love...

With a hair product that is! It makes my hair so soft and defines my waves Better than anything else I've tried. Use it after I wash my hair and its SUPER soft for days...in I'm love..
And the smell? It's amazing!!! I'd literally ware that sent as a perfume it smells so good! I highly higher recommend it!!
Dana R.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
March 14, 2017, 5:17 p.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Pro-V Gold Series Leave-On Detangling Milk - 7.6 oz.
I have tried a lot of detanglers. Usually i still end up struggling to comb my hair. This was awesome. I applied it and worked it through with my fingers and boom no tangles. So far i have used it about 4 times and im not disappointed. I think the price is a bit high but im more than willing to pay it to shave time off combing my hair.
Ronette B.
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
April 21, 2017, 12:26 a.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Pro-V Gold Series Leave-On Detangling Milk - 7.6 oz.
Love this product!! Got it and have since, switched from using very expensive WEN products. Smells wonderful and hair is so soft to the touch. Never thought I could get all of the benefits of high priced products with a less expensive brand. I have naturally curly hair and this works miracles!!
LaTayia A.
LaTayia A.
July 14, 2017, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Pro-V Gold Series Leave-On Detangling Milk - 7.6 oz.
I didn't really care for the leave on hair milk. I've tried and reviewed a number of other gold series products but this one just doesn't do it for me. I honestly think my hair my just be too thick for it.
Aria C.
Aria C.
Los Altos, CA
July 16, 2017, 3:22 a.m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Pro-V Gold Series Leave-On Detangling Milk - 7.6 oz.
I actually really like this product for summer and winter time. I generally have pretty dry frizzy hair that needs a lot of moisture and lots of love! I use this product after using my Tres Semme conditioner and it keeps my locks very moisturized and soft!