BY PANTENE

Powerful Body Booster Spray Boost your hair s natural fullness and vibrant shine.

• I have super thin/fine hair so it can become oily very quick. Is ...2 Answers
  • First time trying this out, what's everyone's thoughts? My hair i...1 Answers
  • I have the straightest hair ever, do you think this Product would...2 Answers
Manasa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not one for using too many products on my hair, but on those special occasions when I need the extra volume and when I need my roots boosted, this product works great for me. I have fine and silky hair so it is hard to get it to stay volumized. This product does wonders for me in this area.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product for years. I have long hair and it tends to be flat. I put this in after I shampoo my hair and my hair has so much volume. I love to use this product because it doesn't harm my hair it just gives my hair volume that I need. Are use this product at least 3 to 4 times a week I only put it in my hair after I shampoo it. I've never put it in dry hair so I'm not sure how it t would work on dry hair. I love this product and it's a must have. It's also not too expensive and last a good while...
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this booster spray. I use it on wet/damp hair before I blow dry and it adds a lot of volume. My hair still feels soft and bouncy. It doesn't make my hair feel sticky or crispy. I would definitely recommend to add some fullness to your hair. Pantene Pro-V Powerful Body Booster Spray 5.7fl Oz
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is wonderful! There are alot of great products out there for volumizing and this is one of the best sprays I have used. Makes my thin hair look so much thicker and doesn't have a sticky feeling afterwards.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I spray this in my damp hair before every blow dry ! It adds atleast double the volume to my hair !!! LOVE this stuff!
Vanessa W.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely in love with this product! Love the body and volume it gave my hair while also leaving it soft and silky.
shareen s.
This product is great to use when blowing out your hair, gives body and texture and makes the style last longer.
Megan H.
Wahiawa , HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm an avid user of Pantene products! I tried this because my hair is pretty flat and doesn't have much body to it. When I first tried this it added tons of body and I continue to use it.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! It's is great for us ladies with wavy hair. I spray it in after I get out the shower and just scrunch it in my hair it leaves my waves, wavy with out the frizziness.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
My hair is normally flat but after I use Pantene boost spray while its damp and style my hair while I blow dry my hair I am amazed at the results. It lifts my hair up so it doesn't look like it's stuck to me anymore which I love!! It smells wonderful not to mention. I use this product everyday!!
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thin/fine hair so it can become oily very quick. Is this like an oil or more water like? And people with fine hair did it help at all?
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
I have the straightest hair ever, do you think this Product would help me?
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
First time trying this out, what's everyone's thoughts? My hair is more on the thin side so hopefully it gives my hair a little boost of volume (: