BY PANTENE

Powerful Body Booster Spray Boost your hair s natural fullness and vibrant shine.

• I have super thin/fine hair so it can become oily very quick. Is ...2 Answers
  • First time trying this out, what's everyone's thoughts? My hair i...1 Answers
  • I have the straightest hair ever, do you think this Product would...2 Answers
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this spray, I also absolutely love the shampoo and conditioner for it too. It's my favorite shampoo right now. This stuff actually works really well for volume and does make my hair look and feel fuller and thicker. Also the price is really good too. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy either. It's so easy to use, I like mixing it with the pantene volume spray gel too makes it even better then and helps hold the volume better too cuz I don't like using hairspray. I use the spray gel on my roots and this all over and it's works wonders for me. I hope they never stop making this line
Beverly R.
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
Pantene Fullness powerful body booster spray is made to Boost your hairs natural fullness and give it a healthy shine. It is so easy to use, you just wash apply to wet damp hair work it through and then dry and style your hair as usual. I love this stuff and it helps get the look you want with a shine! You can buy at any store and the price is wounderful!
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Great product! I've tried many different volumizing products on my thick, wavy hair, and this is definitely the best. Other products really can't compare. This product is totally worth the price! I got this product at Target for $3.99. It smells amazing and it comes with a great amount. I will be buying this again!
Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this for about 3 months now and I love it! Makes my hair much fuller and easier to tease and fix. Lasts all day long until I re wash and smells amazing! I would recommend this to everyone with short hair that you tease regularly and also to people with extra fine hair! Works amazing!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Not quite what I was expecting made my hair very untouchable but gave me the volume desire I have very fine thin color treated hair and this helped with volume very inexpensive would recommend would repurchase
Leesa M.
Leesa M.
Riverside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this for free with some coupons been using it for a couple months and so far it works great and smells great . It isn't like amazing says it's supposed to give you body but it's not super noticeable .
Paola C.
Paola C.
Stafford, TX
I love it I've been using this for a year I use it to care of my customers hair and i use it on me as well it works great❤️
Hope K.
Hope K.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this product! Leaves my hair soft, smooth, silky and full of volume even in the Florida heat and humidity.
kimberly w.
kimberly w.
Church Hill, TN
Love it but it makes my hair a litte oily.
It not to pricey. It has a great smell also.
Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product for years. I have long hair and it tends to be flat. I put this in after I shampoo my hair and my hair has so much volume. I love to use this product because it doesn't harm my hair it just gives my hair volume that I need. Are use this product at least 3 to 4 times a week I only put it in my hair after I shampoo it. I've never put it in dry hair so I'm not sure how it t would work on dry hair. I love this product and it's a must have. It's also not too expensive and last a good while...
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super thin/fine hair so it can become oily very quick. Is this like an oil or more water like? And people with fine hair did it help at all?
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
I have the straightest hair ever, do you think this Product would help me?
Carina A.
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
First time trying this out, what's everyone's thoughts? My hair is more on the thin side so hopefully it gives my hair a little boost of volume (: