BY PANTENE #63 in Haircare Sets

It's Your Time to Shine With Pantene. Pantene Pro-V's Aqua Light Shampoo cleanses and rinses clean in seconds, leaving no unwanted residue behind. Aqua Light Conditioner provides lightweight nourishment and protection against damage. Aqua Light Weightless Conditioning Shake includes lightweight ingredients for excellent manageability. Pantene is a Worldwide Partner of the London 2012 Olympic Games.

• Does this make your hair look greasy?1 Answers
  • Wanted this when I saw it in the store now I can't find it 1 Answers
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
I really like this set it smells great and works really well on my hair. I received this as a gift so I'm not sure where it was purchased from. I like that it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. I would recommend to others.
Katie P.
PALMETTO, FL
Love the gift sets, the prices are always cheaper for the gift sets as well and you will get a bonus item in them. Around Christmas time is when I try to stock up on these, you always need shampoo and conditioner, why not get it at a great price and the extra item is deff a bonus!
Danny T.
Mission, TX
I love this for my hair!!! It's everything I need!! It's been the best product I've used so far and it doesn't compare to any other!! I have curly black hair and it works amazingly! It's super affordable and I definitely recommend this to everyone ❤️❤️😍😍😍
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Alexa C.
Philadelphia , PA
The  Pantene Pro-V® Olympics Aqua Light Hair Products Gift Set 1 kt Box is an awesome deal! It really helped my hair and you get so much for the price! I would totally recommend it to anyone!
Yvonne M.
Love this. It's in the right price range and it leave my hair so soft! The smell is amazing and it's perfect for a quick wash before work. You seriously don't need perfume because of how good the smell is!
tabatha cox 1.
Syracuse, NY
Pantine worksgreat smells great and is priced great. This leaves our hair soft and easy to manage. Your hair feels fresh and clean after theres no heavy feeling or sticky feeling. I was satisfied
milena v.
Austin, TX
Amo os produtos Pantene, em casa todo mundo usa e agora morandonem outro país continuo usando, adoro o resultado
Leslee E.
This not only smells amazing, it works. I switch hair products often but always work my way back to this one.
Gabriel P.
Jaraguá do Sul
Um dos melhores shampoos do mercado. Ótimo custo beneficio, aqui em casa nunca falta, sempre compro. Deixa os cabelos macios e hidratados. Sem falar no cheiro, que pra mim é impecável. Amo de paixão, e já recomendei para todos os meus amigos/amigas e familiares
Penny D.
Yulee, FL
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Michelle P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wanted this when I saw it in the store now I can't find it