BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene's unique Normal-Thick Hair Solutions Moisture Renewal shampoo and conditioner system features micro-nourishers that help moisturize, seal cuticles and repair damage from root to tip. Your once dry, damaged hair becomes hydrated, soft and shiny.

Holly H.
Jenkintown, PA
Pantene is always my go to shampoo and conditioner. This product smells great and is long lasting. It targets moisturizing your hair and I have actually noticed a difference with my hair since I started using it. Compared to other brands, it's definitely a cheaper way to go and I recommend it to people that don't have major hair problems and are just looking for a daily hair washer.
Paiton D.
Huntington, WV
I bought this just to give it a try. It smells lovely. But I enjoy the smell of other shampoos more. It does help moisturize my hair, but it moisturized it so much that my hair was greasy halfway through the day. Just didn't work for me.
Julissa M.
I've always been pleased by the scents and feel of my hair after using this Pantene Pro-V shampoo. It's my go to and recommend it to everyone I know. It lathers great and I really feel like it's getting in there and cleaning. Will continue to purchase.
Eliani C.
Doral, FL
All Pantene products are amazing! They smell great and leave my hair silky and way easier to handle. Specially the line to straighten the hair, it really controls frizz and the scent lasts for a long time.
Victoria 1.
Ljubljana
Literally the best shampoo I have ever tried in my life. I have long hair and by using this shampoo it stays beautiful and healthy. And the price is not that high as it could be. Good choice.
Xochitl U.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
One of theBest shampoo I have ever used! It leaves your hair so soft and shiny. It smells so amazing! The first time I tried it I instantly loved it. This is a must buy product! You can use it on all hair types. It's best used with the matching conditioner!
Jeanine S.
Love this product, it leaves my product silky smooth while smelling wonderful! I got my whole family hooked on this stuff. Perfect fit for my hair, and I did notice a change in the texture after several of uses. I am definitely satisfied and already have repurchased several of times. I got through a bottle rather quickly.
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
A solid choice for shampoo if you have thick hair like I do. It gets your hair clean - which is the job it is made to do! I tend to have oily hair and found that it worked well for me. I would consider buying again!
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY
Pantene makes some of the best shampoos, and this one is my absolute favorite. It rehydrates my hair and makes the dead ends so silky smooth! And of course it smells incredible. I am never disappointed when buying Pantene products.
Esther C.
Edinburg , TX
I got a sample of this in the mail. I loved it. Makes my hair so soft! VERY moisterizing! i bought the full size and am loving both the conditioner and shampoo! I would definitely buy this in the normal size as soon as I run out of mine!