Pantene Pro-V Normal-Thick Moisture Renewal Conditioner uploaded by Ashley S.Pantene Pro-V Normal-Thick Moisture Renewal Conditioner uploaded by Yvonne N.Pantene Pro-V Normal-Thick Moisture Renewal Conditioner uploaded by Leticia P.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene's unique Normal-Thick Hair Solutions Moisture Renewal shampoo and conditioner system features micro-nourishers that moisturize, help seal cuticles and help repair damage from root to tip. Your once dry, damaged hair becomes moisture-rich, soft and shiny.

Mary V.
Columbia, MO
Always heard terrible things about pantene until one day i tried it in my cousins shower and figured well one time shouldnt hurt. I then fell in love with this product. The smell, how soft and shiny (not oily or weighed down) it made my hair. And how thick and conditioning it was. Used for 6 months and got a nasty wax build up on my hair . Ew.
vanessa r.
It's been a very long time since I've used Pantene. I've tried almost every single one that claimed to do various things for my hair but none of them seemed to work. The only thing I used to love about this shampoo was the scent. It is very unforgettable!
Kaitlyn P.
Philadelphia, PA
Pantene is the best hair product for people on a budget looking for high quality products. It works for oily hair that needs to be washed every day to every other day. It moisturizes hair that it constantly being washed. I bought it at Wal-Mart so it was inexpensive but had great value.
Christina J.
Coal Township, PA
I just got a bottle of this patent pro-v smooth conditioner. I only got to use it twice but so far I really like it. It hasn't left any greasy look or left my scalp feeling like it has conditioner on it. So far I'm satisfied with it and will probably buy this again as long as it keeps doing what it is now. My hair has a nice shine and feels soft, and not weighted down.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
I love this line, the feeling is like to say, it feels like soft, comfortable, and the shammpo is very good, its smell is soft, and it nourishes very well, gives shine and silkiness to my hair, although I have a time that I do not I buy, I only see it a lot.
Alli B.
Evans City, PA
I was not impressed with this conditioner. It left my hair dry and brittle compared to other conditioners I have used. It did control my frizz for the most part but I would not recommend. Also, the scent is just not interesting at all. Not necessarily bad, but boring.
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
I really like this conditioner because it soaks all my hair and really hydrates! Depending on the condition that I'm using, my hair will feel hydrated right after the shower and get back to being dry, tangled hair. This product keeps my hair detangled and smelling good!
Rapsodie H.
Jacksonville , FL
I use this product as my every day product on my hair. I normally buy from target because of there prices which are very affordable. I use every day. This does not dry my hair out but takes enough of the oil out that it's not oily but not dry. Just perfect.
Cara F.
Saugus, MA
This conditioner smells amazing. Lasts a very long time because you don't need very much to condition all of your hair. It makes your hair very smooth but can weigh it down a little bit. I was very satisfied with the end results. It's just about as good as what professional salons use
Sydney K.
Jessup, PA
I liked this product at first but as time went on it started to make my hair feel greasy which I can't stand. I wouldn't even wait more than a day to wash my hair and it would make it feel so gross even after just washing it.
Marla A.
Bradshaw, WV
Does this conditioner make Olin hair more prone to get oily faster?
Do they sell it in a bigger size ?
Mary V.
Columbia, MO
Do you think this does a good job preventing frizz?
prisilia p.