Pantene Pro-V Normal -Thick Hair Style Straighten & Smooth Creme uploaded by Mia F.Pantene Pro-V Normal -Thick Hair Style Straighten & Smooth Creme uploaded by Ruth S.Pantene Pro-V Normal -Thick Hair Style Straighten & Smooth Creme uploaded by Jamie R.

BY PANTENE #56 in Hair Cream

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene Normal-Thick Hair Style Straighten & Smooth Creme s velvety formula features micro-smoothers that polish and help seal rough cuticles, align strands, and lock out humidity. This helps calm frizz for a straight, silky look all day long. Custom anti-frizz formula conditions and aligns hair fibers. Micro-smoothers help prevent frizz from forming, even in humidity. Long lasting results.

Pantene Pro-V Normal -Thick Hair Style Straighten & Smooth Creme
  • "I just put a small amount in my hand ( a few times since my hair is to my hiney ) and rub it in, scrunch, and let air dry!!" in 1 review
  • "So i tried to use it in conjunction with my flat iron but it didn't keep the fly a ways or frizz at bay that way either." in 1 review
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I use this along with the heat protection serum and I find that it helps reduce frizz and fly aways in humid weather. I live in Louisiana so I use it often. It's inexpensive and I really only have to use a small amount so it lasts a while. I haven't used it by itself so I dont know how well it works alone.
Samantha💪 D.
This is one of my favorite blow out products. It isn't clumpy or greasy. It applies evenly and has a nice scent. I like using it as a leave in conditioner as well, but it truly works wonders when I dry my hair. Like getting a professional blow out.
Ruth S.
I have no words to express how much I love this blowdrying cream. My hair ends up super smooth and free of frizz. It is as good as most salon brands I have tried.

My only complaint is that there seems to be a new formula out for sale (same name and purpose, but the bottle is white-ish). The formula is different from the one on the picture and in my opinion, it doesn't have the same great effects.

The original formula is still out there, but it is very hard to find.

Some websites show the picture of the old formula, but end up sending out the new version.

Attached, is the picture of the original/old formula.
Becky M.
Loganville, GA
Ok, so I know this is straightening creme, but I use it for my naturally curly days. It keeps my curls together and makes them super healthy looking. Gets rid of frizz and defines each curl that I totally forgot I had. I just put a small amount in my hand ( a few times since my hair is to my hiney ) and rub it in, scrunch, and let air dry!! I've gotten more compliments on may natural curls with this product than with any other mousse or gel.
Dani F.
Jb Mdl, NJ
This works well and gets the job done. My hair is very wavy and frizzy. This tamed the frizz most of the time. The only time I found that it didn't work the best was when it was really humid outside, but not many products do!!!

I definitely recommend this product for smoothing hair on a budget.
Courtney K.
Woodridge, NY
I only use this when I'm really trying to get my hair to stay down in situations when it becomes frizzy. I don't like the smell of the product but bought it because someone recommend rd it to me because it worked well for their hair . Overall it works quite well and I'm satisfied with it
Katelyn S.
Des moines, IA
I love love loveeeee this! My hair is pretty frizzy now( I got a perm a while back, bad idea) and my hair is always frizzy and this product really helps smooth my hair and control the frizz. I like to apply it after the shower before I blow dry and straighten my hair. It works best for me!
Jamie R.
Houma, LA
Love this product! I use it when I get out the shower on damp hair, and once my hair is dry and I have a few fly aways. It's hard to find in my area, so I'm not sure if this has been discontinued or not
Dolla R.
This product overall is pretty great. It has a light feeling to it which is nice, cause it won't hold my hair down with the heaviness of the product. since my hair is quite frizzy on a normal day, this product calms it down and it gives my hair a nice shine.
Morgan W.
To be honest this product did what it says and it smoothd my hair when I put it in before blow drying. However, it also made my hair extremely greasy not long after. So for that reason I would not recommend it. I think most Pantene products I have tried also make my hair feel and look oily too.