Pantene Pro-V Normal-Thick Hair Style Smooth Definition Maximum Hold Hair Gel uploaded by Michelle G.

BY PANTENE

The Rigid Structure Of Thicker Hair Has A Tendency To Return To Its Natural State, So It Can Be Difficult To Keep Your Style Under Control. Innovation: Flexible Polymers Tame Frizz And Smooth Hair Strands So You Can Create And Control Your Style. Achieve All Day Hold And Control Without Stiffness Or Stickiness. It's Smooth Definition. Made In Usa

Cassandra M.
Chula Vista, CA
I love using this when I’m going for a super slick back pony or bun. It works amazing. It holds it really well. Great price and you could find it any drugstore. Would recommend.
Christy F.
Thos product controls fly-aways all day! My hair style stays put with this product! I recimmend trying it. You get your money's worth and it is inexpensive. It is a good value for sure. It is a little sticky. It isn't my favorite and I wouldn't buy it again personally. I don't use a lot of gel. I bought this because I needed ut for date night because I ran out of mousse.
Kristy S.
La Mesa, CA
Pantene Pro V Smith Definition Gel is the best around right now. I use this gel a few times a week when I wear my hair in a ponytail. The scent is so nice and the hold is incredible! It makes all my fly away hairs stay tame for the entire day! I can always count on Pantene to make quality and affordable products that I love!
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
Loved this gel. My hair is wavy. I tend to use products to hold the wave/curl better after a shower. This held them tight without the crunch. My hair is very thick. I would recommend to others as well as repurchase.
Monica M.
Sayreville, NJ
I think this product smells amazing, it really holds you're hair together and keeps it in place for most of the day. It really does not dull your hair but instead keeps it looking Alive
Mary M.
Arlington , TX
When i do decide to mold my long thick locks, this is my holy grail. Its perfect for an all day use. Definitely helps with holding down the frizz and keeping the style all day(:
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
My favorite gel. I used to buy the cheaper brands but would make my son break out on his forehead when he'd sweat and leave white residue on his hair. This gel leaves his hair manageable without residue.
Melissa M.
West Salem, OH
I have thick straight I have trouble sometimes with my hair loosing it style but with Pantene ProV it holds all day like I styled it minutes ago, might be pricey put sure with it
Tiffany P.
I tried using this on my long thick hair and it only tangled my hair. However I gave it to my fiancé and it worked great for his thick curly hair.
Danielle Z.
This product certainly does what it is intended to do, however, the gel makes my hair crispy rather than smooth and I personally don't like that.