Pantene Pro-V Normal -Thick Hair Style Heat Protector uploaded by Rosalia F.Pantene Pro-V Normal -Thick Hair Style Heat Protector uploaded by Paola T.

BY PANTENE #77 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pantene’s Normal-Thick Hair Style Heat Protector features micro-polymers that help to shield strands from heat damage. Now you can achieve lustrous shine and a soft, healthy-looking finish every time. Micro-polymers help Protect against heat damage from styling. Heat Protector Spray enhances shine and leaves hair soft and looking healthy. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results.

Hallie Jo G.
Ritzville, WA
Seriously LOVE this stuff! I have extremely this, curly, frizzy, textured hair! This product makes my hair more manageable and so incredibly soft, while protecting it from heat damage all at the same time! And it smells amazing! Can't beat it for the price
Eva O.
Aurora, IL
I have used Pantene products every since I was a kid and they always way wow me when they come up with new products that also work well.

I use a lot of heat on my hair so I like to try new products when they come out offering to help protect my hair. This product delivers! I have noticed that my hair is much stronger, requires less heat and I do not have as much frizz as I used to have since I have been using this product.
Elizabeth W.
This works well to protect against heat styling, but I have one problem with it. The type of spray it has doesn't work with me. When I spray part of my hair, it just gets bunched up and it doesn't want to cover all of my hair. It just stays in the one spot. So it's almost like I need to make my hair damp with this product to get a good protection. A little definitely does NOT go a long way with this heat protector.
Kate Z.
Duluth, GA
I used this product before using the flat iron and within 2 weeks of use it made a big difference. My hair started looking healthier and I noticed that I stopped having so many split ends. My hair remained straight longer and had such a soft texture! I definitely recommend using this product if you want to hair straight hair but don't want to deal with all the heat damage. It really does make a big difference and your hair will feel softer after each use!
Jazmine C.
East Chicago, IN
When I first got to the store, I was looking for something for heat protection. I was unsure and I came across this one, I have to say that it was far more than i expected and wasn't expensive to me at all! Great quality for a great price, I would definitely recommend this!
Vanessa R.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is a VERY good heat protector! Usually because of my thick hair, it's starts smelling burnt or gets fried at the ends. With this product my ends stay in good shape and my hair doesn't smell like it's burning! Really helps when you have really thick crazy hair!
Samantha J.
Alexander, IA
Makes me feel better about all the heat styling I do to my hair. Can leave hair oily looking though. Haven't noticed a huge improvement though. Not too expensive, but probably will not purchase again. At least it smells pretty good! (I have thick hair)
Jaime D.
This is one of my favorite hair products. As soon as I started using it my hair stopped getting damaged because of all the heat from flat iron. I highly recommend it to everyone that uses heat to style their hair. Completely in love with this product.
Hannah D.
Richmond, VT
I have very thick hair and really benefit from this product.Compared to other protectors I prefer Pantene. It feels good on my hair not too much greasiness. I also love that I can now curl and blow dry my hair with no worries of damaging my hair!
Ashley G.
Premont, TX
If you are like me and are always styling your hair with heat the last thing you want is damaged hair so to prevent that I highly recommend using this heat protector its going to protect your hair really well and keep it feeling great
Jenielle K.
Yoder, WY
Does this weigh down fine hair at all?