Pantene Pro-V Normal -Thick Hair Style Heat Protector uploaded by Paola T.Pantene Pro-V Normal -Thick Hair Style Heat Protector uploaded by Rosalia F.

BY PANTENE #27 in Heat Protectors

Pantene’s Normal-Thick Hair Style Heat Protector features micro-polymers that help to shield strands from heat damage. Now you can achieve lustrous shine and a soft, healthy-looking finish every time. Micro-polymers help Protect against heat damage from styling. Heat Protector Spray enhances shine and leaves hair soft and looking healthy. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results. see more...

Eva O.
Aurora, IL
I have used Pantene products every since I was a kid and they always way wow me when they come up with new products that also work well.

I use a lot of heat on my hair so I like to try new products when they come out offering to help protect my hair. This product delivers! I have noticed that my hair is much stronger, requires less heat and I do not have as much frizz as I used to have since I have been using this product.
cindy g.
I use this product almost everyday when i use a hot tool on my hair. To protect my hair. It leaves my hair smelling good. Does not leave a white dust on hair. I mostly spray it on my ends don't want dry ends. Love this product.
ere V.
San Diego, CA
My favorite hair protector is perfect to my hair smell so good and my hair y so shiny!! Definitely the best in my life recommend 👌 is good price I buy it always!
Yarima M.
One of my favorites, regularly use the iron to fix my hair is perfect , I love its aroma, I make my hair stay very smooth and most importantly protected.
Jessica M.
Longview, TX
Protects hair very well from straighteners and curling wands. Goes on in a fine mist without weighing down hair and smells good. A very good protector.
Rosa N.
Phoenix, AZ
My go too for thick hair. It helps protect from heat and it smells great!! Always apply before styling
Elizabeth W.
This works well to protect against heat styling, but I have one problem with it. The type of spray it has doesn't work with me. When I spray part of my hair, it just gets bunched up and it doesn't want to cover all of my hair. It just stays in the one spot. So it's almost like I need to make my hair damp with this product to get a good protection. A little definitely does NOT go a long way with this heat protector.
Jaime D.
This is one of my favorite hair products. As soon as I started using it my hair stopped getting damaged because of all the heat from flat iron. I highly recommend it to everyone that uses heat to style their hair. Completely in love with this product.
Hannah D.
Richmond, VT
I have very thick hair and really benefit from this product.Compared to other protectors I prefer Pantene. It feels good on my hair not too much greasiness. I also love that I can now curl and blow dry my hair with no worries of damaging my hair!
Morgan E.
Walnut Creek, CA
I didn't find that this protected my hair very well and it also made it feel extremely coarse. I have thick hair so many it would've fared better on a different texture. I can't say the heat protecting features were really anything special.
Jenielle K.
Yoder, WY
Does this weigh down fine hair at all?