Pantene Pro-V Normal-Thick Hair Style Flowing Body Maximum Hold Hair Mousse 6.6 Oz (Pack of 3)

BY PANTENE #96 in Mousse

Control & body for free-flowing hair. Know the hair you have to get the hair you want. Your Hair's Starting Point: Medium to Thick. With thick hair, it can often be difficult for you to get the right balance of body and control. Pantene Pro-V Innovation: Pantene's customized formula features flexible polymers that smooth cuticles and boost volume for the perfect mix of body and control. Now your styles are soft and have free-flowing bounce and body. Made in USA of US and/or imported ingredients. see more...

Lilly O.
San Benito, TX
I use a lot of products on my hair and this has been one of the better ones. I tend to go for mousses because of the airy affect it has on my hair and this one not only gives volume but makes it feel a little more natural and a lot less like product.
Danielle M.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Blow drying my hair is so much easier when I start with this mousse. I have thick hair, which can take forever to style, and this definitely speeds things up considerably. And I love the smell of Pantene products; so fresh and clean!
tori j.
Allen, TX
This once held my hair in a straight bum for hours and hours of dancing! It will hold your hair in anything u do. But the
bottle will get sticky because some of it seeps through the cap. But over all I really enjoyed this product!
Lorri-Ann K.
I HAVENT USED THIS IN A LONG WHILE, SO I CANT REALLY REMEMBER WHAT OR HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. I KNOW IVE NOT USED A LOT OF BRANDS DUE TO IT NOT BEING PARABIN FREE ETC.
Jessica G.
Ive used this mousse for 5 years. Over the years ive tried other but this is my fave. I like the scent and how manageable it is but will hold.
Guadalupe S.
San Jose, CA
Good product. I don't use this all the time but when i have it has kept my hair in place. Good value not pricey. I do recommend this product.
Diana V.
It works good. I don't use alot. It holds well. It smells good. It last along time. But it dose leave some white flakes in my hair at times.
Andrea M.
Alliance, OH
This stuff smells great. It does not leave your hair feeling heavy. It is light and won't weigh down your hair. It also lasts.
Teri G.
Wentzville, MO
This product gives me the hold I need with the stickiness of others. Plus it's not expensive and my hair smells great.
Paula M.
Bronte, TX
My daughter and I gave thick hair. We use this product regularly to help hold our hair styles.