Pantene Pro-V Normal-Thick Hair Style Flowing Body Maximum Hold Hair Mousse uploaded by Ellie-may M.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Control & body for free-flowing hair. Know the hair you have to get the hair you want. Your Hair's Starting Point: Medium to Thick. With thick hair, it can often be difficult for you to get the right balance of body and control. Pantene Pro-V Innovation: Pantene's customized formula features flexible polymers that smooth cuticles and boost volume for the perfect mix of body and control. Now your styles are soft and have free-flowing bounce and body. Made in USA of US and/or imported ingredients.

Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
Nice lightweight mousse. Helps me add a bit of volume while still giving me control of my crazy hair. Nice smell. Works well with other products. You should style your hair immediately upon use. Do not let this dry in your hair before you plan to style.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
Purchased this product the other day because it said it was a strong hold & it smelled really good. Unfortunately it doesn't have as strong of a hold and I had anticipated & my hair does not stay in place. I wouldn't but this again.
Jen W.
Pantene Pro-V Normal-Thick Hair Style Flowing Body Maximum Hold Hair Mousse is definitely a product you want in your beauty regiment. What's great about this product is that it won't dry out your hair and leave those annoying white flakes at the end of the day. Instead it has incredible hold and works great for thick hair like mine.
Tori S.
Edison, NJ
This product can get sticky and messy. I've never been an hairspray person but I bought this because I needed one. It is somewhat lasting but not worth the mess it comes with. The smell is really strong, but most hairspray has strong smell. I would recommend something more natural.
Lilly M.
Nashville, TN
I use a lot of products on my hair and this has been one of the better ones. I tend to go for mousses because of the airy affect it has on my hair and this one not only gives volume but makes it feel a little more natural and a lot less like product.
Mary C.
I have a mix between curly and straight hair so styling my hair can be difficult at times. I have tried many different brands of hairspray that make my hair fall flat or leave a sticky feeling in my hair. This product provides the best and longest hold for my hair without leaving it flat or sticky. It lasted a whole wedding with dancing!
Danielle M.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Blow drying my hair is so much easier when I start with this mousse. I have thick hair, which can take forever to style, and this definitely speeds things up considerably. And I love the smell of Pantene products; so fresh and clean!
Ellen D.
Frankford, WV
I LOVE this product. My roommate introduced it to me and after that I was hooked. I have thick hair and would want to keep it curly all day long and this is the only product that would keep the curl and not making my hair crunchy or look dirty. I would 100% tell others to use this product!
Stephen J.
Abilene, TX
I have found every Pantene product that I use to work great. It is a good brand name that has quality and the price is good. I have found it to be very effective and meets my expectations. I mainly use the shampoo and conditiioner and would recommend it to others.
Kathy P.
It's great to hold your hair for like 5 hours or maybe less. This product is useful for a hold on your hair for a short time only. Makes your hair dry as well don't recommend it honestly.