BY PANTENE

Maximum hold polymers set your style in place and add shine to hair Aerosol hair Spray formula for long-lasting control Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013. see more...

Yari T.
Acworth, GA
I like this hair srpay it does the job to hold my bangs in place but not for those really hot summer days
Amber C.
Bluffton, SC
Love this hairspray. My mom converted me over to this & I won't use anything else.
Jessicia B.
Columbia , KY
Great hairspray to keep everyday humidity from making your hair frizzy!!!!!
Amanda M.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love this stuff! It holds up my thick hair for hours. No complaints here!
Hannah J.
West Branch, MI
Holds my curls very well and smells simply amazing. Such a great product for all hair types. I love panted products
Cheryl K.
Great product for humid days! Works wonders for me and doesn't have a strong scent causing bugs to come flying your way. I give this product an A+
Amanda N.
Brantford, ON
It's so great when I find a hairspray that will keep my 5 year olds fly aways under control but this is the best of the best. At age 5 she tested the hairspray against running her hands against her hair, hair against the couch, swinging her hair any which way, running, climbing trees, under a helmet. This hairspray held together from 7am -8 pm!
Lyndsay W.
London , ON
My go to drugstore hairspray! I don't use hairspray enough to justify paying for a high end one and this one works just as well in my opinion. Great hold with minimal stickiness. The smell is a bit strong especially if you spray too much at one time.
Samantha B.
Pickering, ON
This keeps my hair take throughout the summer. I have extremely thick coarse hair and this helps keep frizz at bay. Strong hold. Smells great too
Chantal S.
Mississauga, ON
Really light weight with great hold! I wish it wasn't aerosol (for the environment) but it works well!