BY PANTENE

Maximum hold polymers set your style in place and add shine to hair Aerosol hair Spray formula for long-lasting control Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013. see more...

Edith V.
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
Holds my husband's hair in place without leaving it stiff. however, it can't seem to tame my straight locks.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
West Branch, MI
Holds my curls very well and smells simply amazing. Such a great product for all hair types. I love panted products
B. H.
B. H.
I love Pantene products, there hair spray is good, it has a firm hold and the scent is decent for hair spray, I recommend Pantene products
Ennit R.
Ennit R.
Benson, NC
This hairspray is perfect for a casual day look but not if you really want something to stick throughout a very hot day. However, i give it two thumbs up because it's one of the only hair sprays that will hold your hair without leaving it completely stiff!
Yari T.
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this hair srpay it does the job to hold my bangs in place but not for those really hot summer days
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
Great product for humid days! Works wonders for me and doesn't have a strong scent causing bugs to come flying your way. I give this product an A+
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Brantford, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so great when I find a hairspray that will keep my 5 year olds fly aways under control but this is the best of the best. At age 5 she tested the hairspray against running her hands against her hair, hair against the couch, swinging her hair any which way, running, climbing trees, under a helmet. This hairspray held together from 7am -8 pm!
Lyndsay W.
Lyndsay W.
London , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to drugstore hairspray! I don't use hairspray enough to justify paying for a high end one and this one works just as well in my opinion. Great hold with minimal stickiness. The smell is a bit strong especially if you spray too much at one time.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pickering
This keeps my hair take throughout the summer. I have extremely thick coarse hair and this helps keep frizz at bay. Strong hold. Smells great too
Chantal S.
Chantal S.
Mississauga, Ontario
Really light weight with great hold! I wish it wasn't aerosol (for the environment) but it works well!