BY PANTENE

Maximum hold polymers set your style in place and add shine to hair Aerosol hair Spray formula for long-lasting control Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013. see more...

Taylor H.
Pattonsburg , MO
I've used this product a few times and really enjoyed it. The anti humidity was a big selling point for me.
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA
This is a great hairspray--holds well and keeps hair from frizzing and smells great too. would recommend
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
I like this hair srpay it does the job to hold my bangs in place but not for those really hot summer days
Abigail G.
Aurora, CO
This produt held my hair for all night didn't have to fix my hair but left little residue!
Amber C.
Bluffton, SC
Love this hairspray. My mom converted me over to this & I won't use anything else.
Heather P.
Awesome product... Use it often and have recommended to many... Love love love
Sara S.
Long Beach, CA
It has a nice firm hold and keeps down frizz. Although it leaves hair crunchy.
Jessicia B.
Columbia , KY
Great hairspray to keep everyday humidity from making your hair frizzy!!!!!
Amanda M.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love this stuff! It holds up my thick hair for hours. No complaints here!
Lyndsay W.
London , ON
My go to drugstore hairspray! I don't use hairspray enough to justify paying for a high end one and this one works just as well in my opinion. Great hold with minimal stickiness. The smell is a bit strong especially if you spray too much at one time.