BY PANTENE

Maximum hold polymers set your style in place and add shine to hair Aerosol hair Spray formula for long-lasting control Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013. see more...

Danielle J.
Okawville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite hair sprays! It is cost effective, smells good and holds my curly hair in place without feeling crunchyz
Katy M.
Lake Waccamaw, NC
I have wavy hair, prone to humidity issues and this is my fave hair spray. Not too much hold, but enough to keep frizz at bay. Light hold. It smells great, too!
Stephanie K.
Athens, OH
This product has been pretty helpful to me in reducing the frizziness in my hair and controlling the nasty effects of humidity!
Jazmine c.
Reedley, CA
Holds for a very long time, has a great scent and really does the job well! I love it and it's my favorite drugstore hair spray
Taylor H.
Pattonsburg , MO
I've used this product a few times and really enjoyed it. The anti humidity was a big selling point for me.
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA
This is a great hairspray--holds well and keeps hair from frizzing and smells great too. would recommend
Wilnelia M.
Brooklyn, NY
When complete with a hair style, or just needing a hold, this hairspray is just perfect for the finishing touch. You really do get all day hold!
Abigail G.
Aurora, CO
This produt held my hair for all night didn't have to fix my hair but left little residue!
Stephanie M.
Prairieville, LA
Great for keeping my hair in place, isn't super hardening like some hair sprays. Doesn't seem to flake either.
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
Holds my husband's hair in place without leaving it stiff. however, it can't seem to tame my straight locks.