BY PANTENE

Maximum hold polymers set your style in place and add shine to hair Aerosol hair Spray formula for long-lasting control Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013. see more...

Katy M.
Katy M.
Lake Waccamaw, NC
I have wavy hair, prone to humidity issues and this is my fave hair spray. Not too much hold, but enough to keep frizz at bay. Light hold. It smells great, too!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Athens, OH
This product has been pretty helpful to me in reducing the frizziness in my hair and controlling the nasty effects of humidity!
Jazmine c.
Jazmine c.
Reedley, CA
Holds for a very long time, has a great scent and really does the job well! I love it and it's my favorite drugstore hair spray
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA
This is a great hairspray--holds well and keeps hair from frizzing and smells great too. would recommend
Wilnelia M.
Wilnelia M.
Brooklyn, NY
When complete with a hair style, or just needing a hold, this hairspray is just perfect for the finishing touch. You really do get all day hold!
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Aurora, CO
This produt held my hair for all night didn't have to fix my hair but left little residue!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Prairieville, LA
Great for keeping my hair in place, isn't super hardening like some hair sprays. Doesn't seem to flake either.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Bluffton, SC
Love this hairspray. My mom converted me over to this & I won't use anything else.
Jessicia B.
Jessicia B.
Columbia , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hairspray to keep everyday humidity from making your hair frizzy!!!!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
St Clr Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It holds up my thick hair for hours. No complaints here!