BY PANTENE

Maximum hold polymers set your style in place and add shine to hair Aerosol hair Spray formula for long-lasting control Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013. see more...

Ennit R.
Benson, NC
This hairspray is perfect for a casual day look but not if you really want something to stick throughout a very hot day. However, i give it two thumbs up because it's one of the only hair sprays that will hold your hair without leaving it completely stiff!
Since I have hard to manage hair, finding this hairspray was perfect. It helps manage my fly away and leaves my hair feeling natural. All day long it keeps my hair looking like I first sprayed it. Plan on using this item for a long time.
Mckayla M.
Sutter creek, CA
This hairspray works wonders! I'm so happy with it and it really holds my frizz down. I have really thick hair and gets really frizzy easily so this hairspray is amazing for my hair.
Katy M.
Lake Waccamaw, NC
I have wavy hair, prone to humidity issues and this is my fave hair spray. Not too much hold, but enough to keep frizz at bay. Light hold. It smells great, too!
Deann M.
Ellaville, GA
I have been using this product for about a year now and I absolutely love it! I have crazy curly hair and this product keeps it tamed. It also smells great!
Jaime K.
Lemon grove, CA
I definitely have oil hair and when I use this spray, it help eliminates humidity which equals to NO FRIZZ ! Its great and Pantene always smells great!
Wilnelia M.
Brooklyn, NY
When complete with a hair style, or just needing a hold, this hairspray is just perfect for the finishing touch. You really do get all day hold!
Kelsie G.
Cheyenne, WY
Completely loving this. I got it in a coupon deal just try. Wasn't sure if I would like it, and I actually really do. Would definitely buy again.
B. H.
I love Pantene products, there hair spray is good, it has a firm hold and the scent is decent for hair spray, I recommend Pantene products
Ambar P.
Great product for humid days! I've used this product a few times and really enjoyed it.s light and doesn't make my hair feel crucify