BY PANTENE

Maximum hold polymers set your style in place and add shine to hair Aerosol hair Spray formula for long-lasting control Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013. see more...

Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Marydel, Md
For a hairspray this product works great and does its job. I did not have any luck with it protecting my hair from humidity though. Even with using the product my hair still frizzed out when I went outside on a humid day.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Reno, NV
The price is right for this product but it is not a flexible hairspray. I have thick straight and usually this helps the curls hold, but my hair definitely feels crunchy and I find the smell to be a little sickly sweet.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Granite Falls, NC
I love this hair spray it holds all day I don't have to keep applying. When it's humid outside my hair still stays in place and does not get frizzy. It smells amazing. I will be sharing this hair spray with all my friends and I will be buying more.
Jaime K.
Jaime K.
Lemon Grove, CA
I definitely have oil hair and when I use this spray, it help eliminates humidity which equals to NO FRIZZ ! Its great and Pantene always smells great!
Mckayla M.
Mckayla M.
Sutter Creek, CA
This hairspray works wonders! I'm so happy with it and it really holds my frizz down. I have really thick hair and gets really frizzy easily so this hairspray is amazing for my hair.
Deann M.
Deann M.
Ellaville, GA
I have been using this product for about a year now and I absolutely love it! I have crazy curly hair and this product keeps it tamed. It also smells great!
Yuliana O.
Yuliana O.
Phoenix, AZ
Weightless product. Works awesome, and doesn't make hair look ashy. Would rather use when fresh out the shower so you can style it.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Beckley, WV
This hairspray kept my braids in place throughout a roller derby bout despite sweat and wearing a helmet. It's good stuff!
Lori A.
Lori A.
Great hairspray with great scent
Holds hair in place. And price is reasonable definitely recommend this product.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Okawville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite hair sprays! It is cost effective, smells good and holds my curly hair in place without feeling crunchyz