BY PANTENE

Maximum hold polymers set your style in place and add shine to hair Aerosol hair Spray formula for long-lasting control Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013. see more...

Meredith B.
Granite Falls, NC
I love this hair spray it holds all day I don't have to keep applying. When it's humid outside my hair still stays in place and does not get frizzy. It smells amazing. I will be sharing this hair spray with all my friends and I will be buying more.
Since I have hard to manage hair, finding this hairspray was perfect. It helps manage my fly away and leaves my hair feeling natural. All day long it keeps my hair looking like I first sprayed it. Plan on using this item for a long time.
Jaime K.
Lemon grove, CA
I definitely have oil hair and when I use this spray, it help eliminates humidity which equals to NO FRIZZ ! Its great and Pantene always smells great!
Mckayla M.
Clovis, CA
This hairspray works wonders! I'm so happy with it and it really holds my frizz down. I have really thick hair and gets really frizzy easily so this hairspray is amazing for my hair.
Deann M.
Ellaville, GA
I have been using this product for about a year now and I absolutely love it! I have crazy curly hair and this product keeps it tamed. It also smells great!
Yuliana O.
Phoenix, AZ
Weightless product. Works awesome, and doesn't make hair look ashy. Would rather use when fresh out the shower so you can style it.
Kelsie G.
Cheyenne, WY
Completely loving this. I got it in a coupon deal just try. Wasn't sure if I would like it, and I actually really do. Would definitely buy again.
Tiffany C.
Beckley, WV
This hairspray kept my braids in place throughout a roller derby bout despite sweat and wearing a helmet. It's good stuff!
B. H.
I love Pantene products, there hair spray is good, it has a firm hold and the scent is decent for hair spray, I recommend Pantene products
Lori A.
Great hairspray with great scent
Holds hair in place. And price is reasonable definitely recommend this product.