BY PANTENE

Maximum hold polymers set your style in place and add shine to hair Aerosol hair Spray formula for long-lasting control Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013. see more...

Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this hairspray for years, I have thick hair and it works great. It smells great and holds good. Its like $5 you can find it anywhere and you get a great amount. It's in a tall sleek can. I love this stuff, I plan to repurchase this and would recommend this!
Tara B.
Belle, WV
I have super thick hair that rarely holds a nice curl. This hairspray blew me away & did such an awesome job. It even held overnight. Between changing clothes, sleeping, and the rain, my hair still looked great the next day. It's a super affordable price and I don't plan to ever use a different hairspray. I highly recommend it.
Pictured below is my day-after hair!
Kristyn F.
Prairie City, IL
I love this hair spray! It has such a delicious smell and it styles my hair awesome. In the summer time, I am getting a little lazy with my hair, and I just like to wear it wavy and simple. I've tried lots of products that are similar, but not all of them have met my expectations. This hairspray does exactly what I need - delivers texture, leaves nice and natural looking waves, holds for more than 12h and gives volume to my hair.
Sabina B.
Alburtis, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good value, my hair is naturally straight, and this works great for holding shape for a bun or any other style. But it does try out hair, and is hard to wash off.
Tabby R.
Lyerly
Living in the south this is a must! I was skeptical at first because for years I've not been able to find anything to hold my hair when its so humid out. I don't find that it makes my hair "heavy" or plastered either. My hair is able to flow and stay straight. I do not leave home without this on my hair if I have straightened it. LOVE
Amanda S.
Milledgeville, GA
A great hairspray. I live in Georgia and it really helps with the humidity but does not leave my hair feeling stiff. I usually spritz a little on per section while straightening my hair and brush it through. Also works well holding updos when you layer it on!
Sara S.
Reno, NV
The price is right for this product but it is not a flexible hairspray. I have thick straight and usually this helps the curls hold, but my hair definitely feels crunchy and I find the smell to be a little sickly sweet.
Kelly R.
Marydel, Md
For a hairspray this product works great and does its job. I did not have any luck with it protecting my hair from humidity though. Even with using the product my hair still frizzed out when I went outside on a humid day.
Clarissa A.
This is one of my favorite hair sprays. I love everything about it, it doesn't make my hair too hard but it gives it the tame it needs. I also love the way this hairspray smells, it sounds weird but yes. It gives it a sort of a tropical smell, I love it.
Meredith B.
Granite Falls, NC
I love this hair spray it holds all day I don't have to keep applying. When it's humid outside my hair still stays in place and does not get frizzy. It smells amazing. I will be sharing this hair spray with all my friends and I will be buying more.