BY PANTENE

Maximum hold polymers set your style in place and add shine to hair Aerosol hair Spray formula for long-lasting control Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013. see more...

Sierra A.
Adams Center, NY
I have really unmanageable hair. I have tried so many different hair sprays from low end to high end and this is my favorite. I get amazing hold without ridiculous stiffness. It controls my frizz and helps with "poofing" in humid weather. When I curl my hair and use this, I wake up the next day with gorgeous curls still intact!
Alison A.
With curly hair hair spray is a must in the humid months especially. I love this product because it is light and doesn't make my hair feel crucify like some other products available on the market. It's easy to find in most stores and is marketed at an exceptional value.
Estefania G.
Love the smell and hold. I use a little bit because I don't like hard stiff hair. It definitely help my curls hold longer. For me the can last me months due to the fact I don't like putting hard chemicals in my hair constantly. I will repurchase
Amanda S.
Milledgeville, GA
A great hairspray. I live in Georgia and it really helps with the humidity but does not leave my hair feeling stiff. I usually spritz a little on per section while straightening my hair and brush it through. Also works well holding updos when you layer it on!
Leigh L.
Brenham , TX
I don't use hair spray very often, but when I do I use this one. It's works so well. I live in an almost coastal area. Sometimes it's 80% humidity on average day. My hair is think and wavy and does it's own thing! This hair spray is nice for days when I want a little big long stay.
Sara S.
Reno, NV
The price is right for this product but it is not a flexible hairspray. I have thick straight and usually this helps the curls hold, but my hair definitely feels crunchy and I find the smell to be a little sickly sweet.
Kelly R.
Marydel, Md
For a hairspray this product works great and does its job. I did not have any luck with it protecting my hair from humidity though. Even with using the product my hair still frizzed out when I went outside on a humid day.
Brianna F.
West Hartford, CT
This was a good value for the price. My hair is normally very straight and cannot hold a curl without serious help. This spray allowed my curl to last for a few hours which is a big deal for me. I would buy this product again.
Clarissa A.
This is one of my favorite hair sprays. I love everything about it, it doesn't make my hair too hard but it gives it the tame it needs. I also love the way this hairspray smells, it sounds weird but yes. It gives it a sort of a tropical smell, I love it.
Ennit R.
Benson, NC
This hairspray is perfect for a casual day look but not if you really want something to stick throughout a very hot day. However, i give it two thumbs up because it's one of the only hair sprays that will hold your hair without leaving it completely stiff!