BY PANTENE

Maximum hold polymers set your style in place and add shine to hair Aerosol hair Spray formula for long-lasting control Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013. see more...

Ambar P.
Ambar P.
Great product for humid days! I've used this product a few times and really enjoyed it.s light and doesn't make my hair feel crucify
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You get a lot of product for what you pay for. The only thing I didn't like is that it leaves your hair kind of hard
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Pattonsburg , MO
I've used this product a few times and really enjoyed it. The anti humidity was a big selling point for me.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Awesome product... Use it often and have recommended to many... Love love love
Sara S.
Sara S.
Long Beach, CA
It has a nice firm hold and keeps down frizz. Although it leaves hair crunchy.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love this hair spray! The big bottle is totally worth it, because it seriously lasts for a year - at least!! A little goes a long way, and I personally use this hairspray when I curl my hair because I lightly spray each curl and my hair keeps all day/night and doesn't get frizzy at all!!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this hairspray for years, I have thick hair and it works great. It smells great and holds good. Its like $5 you can find it anywhere and you get a great amount. It's in a tall sleek can. I love this stuff, I plan to repurchase this and would recommend this!
Tara B.
Tara B.
Belle, WV
I have super thick hair that rarely holds a nice curl. This hairspray blew me away & did such an awesome job. It even held overnight. Between changing clothes, sleeping, and the rain, my hair still looked great the next day. It's a super affordable price and I don't plan to ever use a different hairspray. I highly recommend it.
Pictured below is my day-after hair!
Sabina B.
Sabina B.
Alburtis, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good value, my hair is naturally straight, and this works great for holding shape for a bun or any other style. But it does try out hair, and is hard to wash off.
Tabby R.
Tabby R.
Lyerly
Living in the south this is a must! I was skeptical at first because for years I've not been able to find anything to hold my hair when its so humid out. I don't find that it makes my hair "heavy" or plastered either. My hair is able to flow and stay straight. I do not leave home without this on my hair if I have straightened it. LOVE