BY PANTENE

Maximum hold polymers set your style in place and add shine to hair Aerosol hair Spray formula for long-lasting control Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013. see more...

Sierra A.
Adams Center, NY
I have really unmanageable hair. I have tried so many different hair sprays from low end to high end and this is my favorite. I get amazing hold without ridiculous stiffness. It controls my frizz and helps with "poofing" in humid weather. When I curl my hair and use this, I wake up the next day with gorgeous curls still intact!
Leigh L.
Brenham , TX
I don't use hair spray very often, but when I do I use this one. It's works so well. I live in an almost coastal area. Sometimes it's 80% humidity on average day. My hair is think and wavy and does it's own thing! This hair spray is nice for days when I want a little big long stay.
Alison A.
With curly hair hair spray is a must in the humid months especially. I love this product because it is light and doesn't make my hair feel crucify like some other products available on the market. It's easy to find in most stores and is marketed at an exceptional value.
Estefania G.
Love the smell and hold. I use a little bit because I don't like hard stiff hair. It definitely help my curls hold longer. For me the can last me months due to the fact I don't like putting hard chemicals in my hair constantly. I will repurchase
Brianna F.
West Hartford, CT
This was a good value for the price. My hair is normally very straight and cannot hold a curl without serious help. This spray allowed my curl to last for a few hours which is a big deal for me. I would buy this product again.
Ambar P.
Great product for humid days! I've used this product a few times and really enjoyed it.s light and doesn't make my hair feel crucify
Kimberly S.
You get a lot of product for what you pay for. The only thing I didn't like is that it leaves your hair kind of hard
Sara S.
Long Beach, CA
It has a nice firm hold and keeps down frizz. Although it leaves hair crunchy.
Heather P.
Awesome product... Use it often and have recommended to many... Love love love
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
I love love this hair spray! The big bottle is totally worth it, because it seriously lasts for a year - at least!! A little goes a long way, and I personally use this hairspray when I curl my hair because I lightly spray each curl and my hair keeps all day/night and doesn't get frizzy at all!!