BY PANTENE

Maximum hold polymers set your style in place and add shine to hair Aerosol hair Spray formula for long-lasting control Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013. see more...

Kristyn F.
Kristyn F.
Prairie City, IL
I love this hair spray! It has such a delicious smell and it styles my hair awesome. In the summer time, I am getting a little lazy with my hair, and I just like to wear it wavy and simple. I've tried lots of products that are similar, but not all of them have met my expectations. This hairspray does exactly what I need - delivers texture, leaves nice and natural looking waves, holds for more than 12h and gives volume to my hair.
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Adams Center, NY
I have really unmanageable hair. I have tried so many different hair sprays from low end to high end and this is my favorite. I get amazing hold without ridiculous stiffness. It controls my frizz and helps with "poofing" in humid weather. When I curl my hair and use this, I wake up the next day with gorgeous curls still intact!
Leigh L.
Leigh L.
Brenham, TX
I don't use hair spray very often, but when I do I use this one. It's works so well. I live in an almost coastal area. Sometimes it's 80% humidity on average day. My hair is think and wavy and does it's own thing! This hair spray is nice for days when I want a little big long stay.
Alison A.
Alison A.
With curly hair hair spray is a must in the humid months especially. I love this product because it is light and doesn't make my hair feel crucify like some other products available on the market. It's easy to find in most stores and is marketed at an exceptional value.
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
This is one of my favorite hair sprays. I love everything about it, it doesn't make my hair too hard but it gives it the tame it needs. I also love the way this hairspray smells, it sounds weird but yes. It gives it a sort of a tropical smell, I love it.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Granite Falls, NC
I love this hair spray it holds all day I don't have to keep applying. When it's humid outside my hair still stays in place and does not get frizzy. It smells amazing. I will be sharing this hair spray with all my friends and I will be buying more.
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
Love the smell and hold. I use a little bit because I don't like hard stiff hair. It definitely help my curls hold longer. For me the can last me months due to the fact I don't like putting hard chemicals in my hair constantly. I will repurchase
Since I have hard to manage hair, finding this hairspray was perfect. It helps manage my fly away and leaves my hair feeling natural. All day long it keeps my hair looking like I first sprayed it. Plan on using this item for a long time.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
West Hartford, CT
This was a good value for the price. My hair is normally very straight and cannot hold a curl without serious help. This spray allowed my curl to last for a few hours which is a big deal for me. I would buy this product again.
Kelsie G.
Kelsie G.
Cheyenne, WY
Completely loving this. I got it in a coupon deal just try. Wasn't sure if I would like it, and I actually really do. Would definitely buy again.