BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maximum hold polymers set your style in place and add shine to hair Aerosol hair Spray formula for long-lasting control Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013.

Jennifer S.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I love this hairspray! It keeps my ponytail or bun tight all day with no flyaways. I use it when I curl my hair also to keep my curl lasting all day. It washes out well without leaving a residue in my hair. I would repurchase and have many times over the years!
Emily  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like Pantene hairspray. It makes my hairstyle last all day and doesn’t way my hair down. I have thick hair and it works well for that but it works well for all hairtypes as well. The price is a pretty good value! I would recommend not only this type of Pantene hairspray but any type of Pantene hairspray.
taylor e.
ann arbor, MI
I use hairspray to keep my hair from frizzing when i have curls that I am trying to keep from falling. this hairspray has greatly helped for those purposes. does not make my hair too stiff or anything of that sort. I would definitely buy again and recommend.
Suki L.
Houston , TX
I tried this Pantene hair spray in an effort to find a less expensive option to the Fekkai spray that I love. At $20 a can, that stuff is just not suitable for every day use around here! The Pantene humidity hair spray was on a buy one - get one free sale at Kroger locally, so I've used it all week. It's definitely been humid, hot and damp here and this spray does hold my hair in place even when outside working with horses. It has a nice scent as well.

My one star deduction is because unlike the pricey Fekkai, I don't dare try brush my hair after spraying it with the Pantene. It's very stiff and tacky/sticky feeling for about 15 minutes after using it. You better be SURE your style is the way you want it before using this stuff, because changes are hard. Even after it's dry my hair feels stiff to the touch. A lot like when I use the less expensive Suave hair spray. For really beautiful, touchable hair that stays where you put it, splurge and use Fekkai.
Katelyn G.
This is my go to. Expensive but it holds really well. With my thick hair it takes alot (with some) but with this its not bad! I sprayed too much the first time (thinking it was like the rest of the ones i tried) and i swear to you, i could stand in the eye of a hurricane and my hair would be ok.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I have used this hairspray for years, I have thick hair and it works great. It smells great and holds good. Its like $5 you can find it anywhere and you get a great amount. It's in a tall sleek can. I love this stuff, I plan to repurchase this and would recommend this!
Tara B.
Belle, WV
I have super thick hair that rarely holds a nice curl. This hairspray blew me away & did such an awesome job. It even held overnight. Between changing clothes, sleeping, and the rain, my hair still looked great the next day. It's a super affordable price and I don't plan to ever use a different hairspray. I highly recommend it.
Pictured below is my day-after hair!
Kristyn F.
Avon, IL
I love this hair spray! It has such a delicious smell and it styles my hair awesome. In the summer time, I am getting a little lazy with my hair, and I just like to wear it wavy and simple. I've tried lots of products that are similar, but not all of them have met my expectations. This hairspray does exactly what I need - delivers texture, leaves nice and natural looking waves, holds for more than 12h and gives volume to my hair.
Tabby R.
Lyerly
Living in the south this is a must! I was skeptical at first because for years I've not been able to find anything to hold my hair when its so humid out. I don't find that it makes my hair "heavy" or plastered either. My hair is able to flow and stay straight. I do not leave home without this on my hair if I have straightened it. LOVE
Sierra A.
Adams Center, NY
I have really unmanageable hair. I have tried so many different hair sprays from low end to high end and this is my favorite. I get amazing hold without ridiculous stiffness. It controls my frizz and helps with "poofing" in humid weather. When I curl my hair and use this, I wake up the next day with gorgeous curls still intact!