BY PANTENE

Micro-boosters prepared the hair for volume infuses hair with shine Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013. see more...

Destiny D.
Columbia
I accidentally got this one time because so thought it was another shampoo but this made my hair really dry and maybe it was making it have volume? But I don't need any more volume and i tried to just stick with this because I had already bought it but it dries out my hair so bad
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo very much! It totally helps with my thick hair and making it feel less thick and more lighter. I would recommend this product if you have really thick hair
amanda v.
i tried this product because i have thick hair, however i found it to leave my hair a bit oily when it dries. i would not be purchasing it again, however maybe someone else with drier hair might enjoy the extra moisture.
Raeli M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have used this product for my thick hair. It's a great product for those who have more oil in their hair. I have used many Pantene products and this one is the best! I am satisfied with how long the scent lasts.
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! The fragrance is amazing & I love the wait it leaves my hair feeling soft. Compared to other brands, it is affordable & I would recommend using it.
Amy G.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Pantene shampoos, they smell great and leave your hair feeling soft and clean! I would highly recommend for anybody to try!
tawny c.
I love Pantene products the way it makes my hair feel and smell after ever uses amazing I recommend Pantene everyone
april s.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This is great for my thick hair. I can tell the difference when i use it and my hair stays cleaner for longer times
Hollyn C.
I love Pantene shampoo! I don't really have a specific one I go back too I just love Pantene!
Jerika S.
Fontana, CA
It really made my hair soft. Easy to fix my hair up after drying especially since it is very thick. I would recommend if you have thick and wavy hair