BY PANTENE

Micro-boosters prepared the hair for volume infuses hair with shine Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013. see more...

Destiny D.
Columbia
I accidentally got this one time because so thought it was another shampoo but this made my hair really dry and maybe it was making it have volume? But I don't need any more volume and i tried to just stick with this because I had already bought it but it dries out my hair so bad
amanda v.
i tried this product because i have thick hair, however i found it to leave my hair a bit oily when it dries. i would not be purchasing it again, however maybe someone else with drier hair might enjoy the extra moisture.
Raeli M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have used this product for my thick hair. It's a great product for those who have more oil in their hair. I have used many Pantene products and this one is the best! I am satisfied with how long the scent lasts.
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
I love this brand! The fragrance is amazing & I love the wait it leaves my hair feeling soft. Compared to other brands, it is affordable & I would recommend using it.
Francela A.
Elmwood, LA
So I was never a Pantene user until my sister introduced me to it. I only used t because she won't stop bragging about how great it was for our hair type. As much I thought I she was exaggerating I soon found out for myself that she was right. This shampoo leaves your hair so clean. It doesn't over dry which is great for my wavy thick hair. Also it gives it a naturally beautiful shine without looking greasy, and the scent is refreshing and light.
Jade M.
I really love this shampoo it made my hair feel soft and great before I even conditioned!

My only gripe is I have sencitive skin and it gave me a rash on my body, it wasn't that bad but I still won't be using this again

Though If your skin isn't easily agitated I would recommend it ^.^
Jennifer F.
I found that it made my hair really gummy. I have very fine, straight hair and I don't think it really added much volume. I'd be willing to try it again with the conditioner on a regular basis. I found the cheapest price at Walmart in my area.
Cheyenne R.
I have dry damaged curls and this really helped to at least give them more volume as lately they've been falling flat. I would definitely recommend this product to people. I love Pantene products for my hair.
Emily W.
I love this product. It smells so good and it's always my favorite brand to switch up my shampoo to. I have thick hair so this definitely keeps my hair from breaking in pony tails and when it's braided.
Stephanie F.
Kenova, WV
I have been using this product for a few weeks now and it is great. It smells really nice and leaves hair feeling silky and clean. I have fairly thick hair and it doesnt weigh my hair down at all.