BY PANTENE

Micro-boosters prepared the hair for volume infuses hair with shine Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013. see more...

Francela A.
Francela A.
So I was never a Pantene user until my sister introduced me to it. I only used t because she won't stop bragging about how great it was for our hair type. As much I thought I she was exaggerating I soon found out for myself that she was right. This shampoo leaves your hair so clean. It doesn't over dry which is great for my wavy thick hair. Also it gives it a naturally beautiful shine without looking greasy, and the scent is refreshing and light.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Kennesaw, GA
Love this product! It gives me more volume than any other shampoo I've used! I don't even need to use any kind of spray or moose. It last for quite a while however it does not last all day. But I'm very satisfied and it smells amazing!
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry damaged curls and this really helped to at least give them more volume as lately they've been falling flat. I would definitely recommend this product to people. I love Pantene products for my hair.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Kenova, WV
I have been using this product for a few weeks now and it is great. It smells really nice and leaves hair feeling silky and clean. I have fairly thick hair and it doesnt weigh my hair down at all.
Jakeline B.
Jakeline B.
Harrison, NJ
Lo use durante mucho tiempo y realmente muy bueno, mi cabello es algo fino y este shampoo me venia muy bien, su agradable aroma perdura todo el dia....
Amber M.
Amber M.
Clinton Township, MI
Ilike this when I'm on a budget. It keeps my hair smooth and smelling great. The price is great and texture is as well. It is a recommendation to others
Rikki P.
Rikki P.
Des Moines, IA
I love the smell . Wish they had bigger bottles. I love the texture and how it makes my hair feel . I use it every other day .
Tosha R.
Tosha R.
Burkesville, KY
My hair is very thick,slightly frizzy,and naturally wavy. pantene helps calm my frizz by taming my thick waves
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Columbia
I accidentally got this one time because so thought it was another shampoo but this made my hair really dry and maybe it was making it have volume? But I don't need any more volume and i tried to just stick with this because I had already bought it but it dries out my hair so bad
amanda v.
amanda v.
i tried this product because i have thick hair, however i found it to leave my hair a bit oily when it dries. i would not be purchasing it again, however maybe someone else with drier hair might enjoy the extra moisture.