BY PANTENE

Pantene Normal-Thick Hair Solutions Volume Shampoo Gently Cleanses Hair to Boost Your Style. Micro-boosters prepared the hair for volume. Infuses hair with shine. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results The shampoo and conditioner body-enhancing helps you achieve long-lasting volume infused with shine*. Lightweight Lift for Body That Lasts Moisturize, strengthen, and lift.  Designed to reinforce hair s structure for a full, healthy look.  This collection features lightweight products that work together for lasting results. &l.

• This shampoo is very good leaves you hair super soft and ...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and was wondering, what is the bes...1 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Normal Thick Hair Solutions Volume Shampoo
  • "leaves my hair beautiful while others just make my hair look frizzy." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely thick hair and always grab products that I see targeted for thick hair to try them out." in 1 review
  • "I used to use pantene pro-v a long time ago, I heard it was really bad for your hair and was really drying your hair out not conditioning." in 1 review
Jackie M.
perris, CA
Always leaves my hair really smooth . Only one that takes out the knots in my hair . I buy my product at target or Walmart . My hair is different colors with streaks . And packaging is okay sometimes it's hard to sqeeze . I will buy again of course I really like it.
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
I like this shampoo it gets the job done. Packaging is basic but that doesn't bother me as it's going to sit in the shower to begin with. Upon usage my hair feels lightweight and clean. I tend to reach for this when I'm on a budget bc I know it'll be effective in doing what I need it to do
Amores C.
This made  my hair smell really great it didn't hurt as  much as I thought it would if it got in my eyes but it was affordable and very effective I would get this roduct again it was in good packaging I was definitely satisfied about how it rinses off good the sent and how long it lasts
Destiny D.
Columbia
I accidentally got this one time because so thought it was another shampoo but this made my hair really dry and maybe it was making it have volume? But I don't need any more volume and i tried to just stick with this because I had already bought it but it dries out my hair so bad
Arianna D.
I do not like this at all! Honestly I love Pantene's scent but this makes my hair fall like crazy, it leaves my hair dry and lifeless. Honestly I'd go for any other shampoo at the drugstore instead of this one. Do not waste your money!
amanda v.
i tried this product because i have thick hair, however i found it to leave my hair a bit oily when it dries. i would not be purchasing it again, however maybe someone else with drier hair might enjoy the extra moisture.
Raeli M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have used this product for my thick hair. It's a great product for those who have more oil in their hair. I have used many Pantene products and this one is the best! I am satisfied with how long the scent lasts.
Dustin W.
Marietta, OH
Wife bought it on sale. Her hair is huge. I'm not too big on what shampoo is good for this or that. I only care most of the time if my hair doesn't look greasy. Well she says I have "thick hair" like her (OK if you say so) and I try this shampoo. It's ok. I noticed no change other than people at my shop telling me I smell like a girl. Then I go to brush it after a week and I notice how soft my hair is. It literally feels like my wife's hair. And it's not all falling out all over the place. Pretty awesome. Wife likes that my hair doesn't "feel like a stack of straw". I'm deducting a star because of the lingering smell.
Emily K.
I love this brand! The fragrance is amazing & I love the wait it leaves my hair feeling soft. Compared to other brands, it is affordable & I would recommend using it.
Michelle F.
Totally love Pantene products. This product is definitely worth purchasing and very effective. I have thick hair and color it abrown with highlights. It has a nice scent and I would recommend this to others
Maryuvi L.
Miami, Florida
This shampoo is very good leaves you hair super soft and leaves no residue.
Sierra H.
lasalle On
I have very thick hair and was wondering, what is the best shampoo for thick and long hair?