BY PANTENE

Pantene Normal-Thick Hair Solutions Volume Shampoo Gently Cleanses Hair to Boost Your Style. Micro-boosters prepared the hair for volume. Infuses hair with shine. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results The shampoo and conditioner body-enhancing helps you achieve long-lasting volume infused with shine*. Lightweight Lift for Body That Lasts Moisturize, strengthen, and lift.  Designed to reinforce hair s structure for a full, healthy look.  This collection features lightweight products that work together for lasting results. &l.

• This shampoo is very good leaves you hair super soft and leaves n...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and was wondering, what is the best shampo...1 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Normal Thick Hair Solutions Volume Shampoo
  • "leaves my hair beautiful while others just make my hair look frizzy." in 1 review
  • "I used to use pantene pro-v a long time ago, I heard it was really bad for your hair and was really drying your hair out not conditioning." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely thick hair and always grab products that I see targeted for thick hair to try them out." in 1 review
Arianna D.
I do not like this at all! Honestly I love Pantene's scent but this makes my hair fall like crazy, it leaves my hair dry and lifeless. Honestly I'd go for any other shampoo at the drugstore instead of this one. Do not waste your money!
Becky W.
New Paris
I liked this product at first because my hair wasn't use to it but after a while it stated making my hair super heavy and oily. I loved that it was meant for people with thick hair but the consistency didn't allow for good rinsing.
Dustin W.
Marietta, OH
Wife bought it on sale. Her hair is huge. I'm not too big on what shampoo is good for this or that. I only care most of the time if my hair doesn't look greasy. Well she says I have "thick hair" like her (OK if you say so) and I try this shampoo. It's ok. I noticed no change other than people at my shop telling me I smell like a girl. Then I go to brush it after a week and I notice how soft my hair is. It literally feels like my wife's hair. And it's not all falling out all over the place. Pretty awesome. Wife likes that my hair doesn't "feel like a stack of straw". I'm deducting a star because of the lingering smell.
Kristina C.
Lake Ariel, PA
I love Pantene! This shampoo, just like all their other shampoos, does what is promised! It delivers shine and body to flat hair and also helps give thicker hair like mine a boost of shine and moisture. My hair is very thick and very brittle. Pantene helps bring back moisture and helps let my hair have body without being overrun with frizz.
Angela G.
Corp Christi, TX
My hair is very thin so I need a shampoo that's going to give me some volume; this is it. I've used Pantene all my life and this is the only one that give my hair life and it's natural bounce back to it.
Ronia C.
Birmingham, AL
I've had better results with other hair thickening shampoos with better formulas. I haven't noticed a significant difference before and after use. I keep this for alternative days from rotating between more pricier brands.
Cathy J.
Edgewood, MD
I have extremely thick hair and always grab products that I see targeted for thick hair to try them out. While I liked this product, I wouldn't say it stands out from any other shampoo. It does it's job but nothing beyond that.
Eva L.
In my period of experimenting with different shampoos Pantene was always a brand I liked to choose. This shampoo felt great and smelled great but barely offered any volume to my hair
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA
LOVE!!!! This entire line is so good. IT leaves your hair so soft and refreshed. I have been using all the line for a while now and my hair has life and doesn't frizz too much.
Paris S.
I like this product, but with curly, already thick hair, it gave me TOO much volume! I bought it by accident, but if you are lacking volume, this should do the trick!
Sierra H.
lasalle On
I have very thick hair and was wondering, what is the best shampoo for thick and long hair?
Maryuvi L.
Miami, Florida
This shampoo is very good leaves you hair super soft and leaves no residue.