BY PANTENE

Pantene Normal-Thick Hair Solutions Volume Shampoo Gently Cleanses Hair to Boost Your Style. Micro-boosters prepared the hair for volume. Infuses hair with shine. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results The shampoo and conditioner body-enhancing helps you achieve long-lasting volume infused with shine*. Lightweight Lift for Body That Lasts Moisturize, strengthen, and lift.  Designed to reinforce hair s structure for a full, healthy look.  This collection features lightweight products that work together for lasting results. &l. see more...

• This shampoo is very good leaves you hair super soft and leaves n...1 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and was wondering, what is the best shampo...1 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Normal -Thick Hair Solutions Volume Shampoo
  • "leaves my hair beautiful while others just make my hair look frizzy." in 1 review
  • "I have extremely thick hair and always grab products that I see targeted for thick hair to try them out." in 1 review
  • "I used to use pantene pro-v a long time ago, I heard it was really bad for your hair and was really drying your hair out not conditioning." in 1 review
Angela G.
Corp Christi, TX
My hair is very thin so I need a shampoo that's going to give me some volume; this is it. I've used Pantene all my life and this is the only one that give my hair life and it's natural bounce back to it.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA
LOVE!!!! This entire line is so good. IT leaves your hair so soft and refreshed. I have been using all the line for a while now and my hair has life and doesn't frizz too much.
Paris S.
I like this product, but with curly, already thick hair, it gave me TOO much volume! I bought it by accident, but if you are lacking volume, this should do the trick!
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
I love Pantene! Always leaves my hair feeling fresh and soft. It always smells amazing, including this kind. My hair feels so silky and new after every wash
Kelly E.
I like this shampoo. It lathers nicely, and I like how it feels. My hair has done well since I began using this shampoo. My hair is thick, but oily.
Samantha S.
Kansas City, MO
Love all Pantene products. They smell great and leave hair soft and clean. Price is affordable and quality comparable to salon brands.
Amber T.
Woodbridge , VA
I have super thick hair and it's pretty good. Easy to rinse and you don't need a lot.
Keely Q.
Sylmar, CA
Cujfindodnodnornornronrofnornifnrinrinr ornornto jrnrnrormormrmromrormormromro
Arianna D.
I do not like this at all! Honestly I love Pantene's scent but this makes my hair fall like crazy, it leaves my hair dry and lifeless. Honestly I'd go for any other shampoo at the drugstore instead of this one. Do not waste your money!
Becky W.
New Paris
I liked this product at first because my hair wasn't use to it but after a while it stated making my hair super heavy and oily. I loved that it was meant for people with thick hair but the consistency didn't allow for good rinsing.
Sierra H.
lasalle On
I have very thick hair and was wondering, what is the best shampoo for thick and long hair?
Maryuvi L.
Miami, Florida
This shampoo is very good leaves you hair super soft and leaves no residue.