Pantene Pro-V Normal Thick Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner uploaded by jessica m.Pantene Pro-V Normal Thick Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner uploaded by Daniell D.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Normal-Thick Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner Provides Balanced Moisture to Strands to Give Your Hair a Boost. Micro-boosters prepared the hair for volume. Infuses hair with shine. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results The shampoo and conditioner body-enhancing helps you achieve long-lasting volume infused with shine*. Lightweight Lift for Body That Lasts Moisturize, strengthen, and lift.  Designed to reinforce hair s structure for a full, healthy look.  This collection features lightweight products that work togeth.

Pantene Pro-V Normal Thick Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner
  • "I usually use Pantene hair products but i also like to try different ones that they offer." in 2 reviews
  • "If you have never dyed your hair and have thin hair it does fine, however if you dye your hair be prepared for the color to be stripped and for your hair to feel course." in 1 review
  • "I've been using this shampoo for years, its affordable, smells great, and keeps my hair soft whether I wear it curly or straight" in 1 review
Maritza R.
No puedo desenredar mi pelo con este conditioner, pero me encanta el olor, aveces lo uso luego de desenredar mi pelo con otro producto, solo por el aroma que le deja a mi pelo. Para ser honesta, no lo recomiendo a pelo crespo.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
PAntene products smell great and are thick. However, my hair always seems frizzy no mater which type of product I use. If I use an anti frizz it is okay, but not something I intend to buy again because it just did not work with my hair
Vontaesha J.
Effingham , SC
Decide to try this product out, because I have very thick hair and I wanted my hair to have more volume does have now. It actually did give my hair volume like it in,but I would say that it does need more protein in it.
LEAR29668 | FATIMA GONZALEZ L.
I brought the product online as I was unable to find it in stores anymore. Love it! I just add a little after washing my hair and it helps it from frizzing without weighing it down & for styling (rubbing it first on the palm of my hand and then lightly adding it throughout with a gentle touch).
My hair type is slightly thick. If needed, I add a little more before going out to already dry hair. Doesn't have a smell you will smell on you all day which I like
Xiomara C.
I bought this conditioner because of what it says it does to thick tangly hair. At first when you apply and rinse it, it stays smooth, over all it wears off. My hair was still stiff. I have oily hair and didn't really work for that. I won't purchase it again.
Jeneia P.
I like this conditioner it get in my thick hair and doesn't weight it down but moisturizes it really well. The volume is definitely present and brings so much life to your hair.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
I have finally found a conditioner for my thick hair and I love this!! This condition makes my hair really soft it's safe for color treated hair since mine has been bleached and dyed i'm very satisfied with this type of conditioner
maninder k.
I use this conditioner with my shampoo at the time. It makes my hair nice, smooth and sleek. At times I don't even have to straighten my hair because it gives my hair weight and texture. I am a very satisfied customer
Victoria r.
inlove with this hair product. it smells wonderful and makes my hair so smooth and soft with no friz. it's my go to hair shampoo but i'm always a lover for new hair products to try to. anyways this is my favorite! what's your?
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
This product does wonders! I have very thick wavy hair so sometimes it can be hard finding the right product for me. But this one is one of the best ones I have used for it being so affordable! Love it!!
Victoria r.
another one of my all time favorites! what's your favorite brands of shampoo?
Mellisa B.
Dawsonville, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .
Carol U.
Ellenwood, GA
I need a product that can help with my thinning hair it is very thin at the crown because I take medications and I really need something that will work do you have any suggestions
Melissa A.
Greensboro
I've been looking for new conditioner does this work for anyone
Daniella G.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
Does this have fillers and silicone?