BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Your Normal-Thick Hair Feels Moisturized And Is Silky With A Healthy Shine. Micro-conditioners untangle, smooth and silken Thick hair to help prevent breakage. Lightweight detangler moisturizes hair and provides shine. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results Pantene Normal-Thick Hair Solutions Hair Products Silkening Detangler s micro-conditioners help silken and separate strands to help prevent breakage. Frizz Control & Protection From Styling Moisturize, strengthen, and smooth. Designed to protect hair from styling, manage flyawa.

Sharon k.
Clearwater, FL
I am a big fan of Pantene hair care products. There are a lot to choose from. And I love the fact that they are affordable and everyone is able to find them at their local stores. I tried the spray and it was nice but I feel that my hair was kind of stiff. I am going to have to play with it a little more to see if it works better next time.
Reem s.
hickory hills
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product! It is amazing with my hair! When my hair is so tangled, this is a spray-on I will always use. It’s a miracle how fast this works! I spray it on my hair a few times, and brush, then boom! My hair feels nice and shiny! I highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with tangled hair.
Jennifer C.
Eucha, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't know why the app is saying that this has been discontinued because it hasn't I have bought it every month for the last couple of years and it is still in the Shelves it is still my favorite so good for extra moisture and detangling!
Kandice H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the brand Pantene it's nice and affordable and the products usually work pretty well. Now my hair is very long it's down past my bum so brushing it out after showering can be a workout. But using this product makes it much easier to brush out and it smells so good and it keeps my hair soft until the next wash.
Emily N.
Millville, NJ
This is me after a shower, some of this product and also a lot of scrunching ... I love curl days! My hairs can last for at least five days if i remain on top of them... And this brand and product in general helps me do just that 💕😍🙏🏻
Mayra C.
Oceanside, CA
This product is great. 3 or sprays detangled my hair easy, so it was long lasting. It works great and helps condition your hair. I felt like it smoothed my hair out a bit too. It's definitely my go to for hair detanglers.
Ashleigh L.
Austin
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this as a quick fix when my curls are dry and frizzy, but you get what you pay for. After applying, you smell good and your hair is tame, but just until it dries and then you’re back at square one.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
As my daughter got older she started using this instead of the children's bran an she really like it my daughter has extremely thigh hair an it work so I recommend this product
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is our go to detangler. I really like the scent and it works well. The price is ok. I will continue to purchase until I find something better for my daughter’s long hair.
MK R.
1,461 reviews
It’s hard to find a really good detangler that actually works. But I really like using this one the most and it does make my hair feel little softer to brush out.
Lori W.
Goldsboro , NC
Does this product make your hair look greasy?
Yessi F.
I've been looking for good products for my thick hair for months now. Will this product weigh my hair down? Also, does it have a strong scent?
Diana P.
Columbia Hts, MN
Does it make your hair oily?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I have very thick hair that gets tangled very easily. Especially when its wet. I feel like a lot of detangelers make my hair worse, if they do anything at all. Would you recommend this, or another product?
Margarita G.
Vancouver, BC
Do they have travel size?