BY PANTENE #24 in Detangling Treatments

Your Normal-Thick Hair Feels Moisturized And Is Silky With A Healthy Shine. Micro-conditioners untangle, smooth and silken Thick hair to help prevent breakage. Lightweight detangler moisturizes hair and provides shine. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results Pantene Normal-Thick Hair Solutions Hair Products Silkening Detangler s micro-conditioners help silken and separate strands to help prevent breakage. Frizz Control & Protection From Styling Moisturize, strengthen, and smooth. Designed to protect hair from styling, manage flyawa. see more...

• Does it make your hair oily? 3 Answers
  • I have been looking for something to make my hair not get tangled a...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work? My hair is extremely thick and I c...2 Answers
Becky P.
Becky P.
It is so rare for me to find a good detangler for my hair. My hair is wavy and knots VERY easily. When I first saw this Pantene detangler I wasn't sure how I felt about it but since Ive been using it? This is now the only detangler I use! It is perfect for my hair. As soon as I get out of the shower I give my hair a quick towel dry, spray the detangler in evenly, then brush my hair and when it dries my waves are still there and there are no knots at all. Great product and would recommend it.
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have long, thick, curly hair. My hair tends to get staticky and tangled if I do not use or forget to use a leave-in conditioner after washing my hair. I thought this detangler/conditioner left my hair very smooth and soft. Smells sooooooo good also. You can even spritz this on dry hair to tame static and frizz. This is also great to add into your hair befor going swimming so the chlorene doesn't damage and dry it out.
BoxKraz E.
BoxKraz E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene detangler is one of the best beauty in a budget products I have found. This detangler I purchased from Target and I am glad I did. It works really well on my hair that tangles easily and it smells great. One of my friends saw me spraying it all after I had used the pool to detangle my hair, she tried it and bought herself some because it works so well. If you suffer from tangles this is the product for you.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Cleveland, OH

We all love this hair product--it works great going on wet or dry hair and untangles my daughter's long hair like magic in the morning while getting ready for school. We now have the monthly subscription--need I say more? Works even better than Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Detangler, and we thought that was also great before we found this one by chance. This solution for medium-thick hair really makes the hair behave!
Kaytlyn R.
Kaytlyn R.
Brockway, PA
This detangling spray does a good job detangling although it doesn't leave a nice soft feeling after using. Using too much can give a greasy/unclean effect at the roots. It has lasted me a long time, but only because I typically use my conditioner which does a great job at detangling my thick wavy hair. It really smells good too which is a plus but I will be shopping around for a better product!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Grand Island, NE
I love, love, love this product. I for the longest time was using childrens detanglers because I could not find one that worked. This works! I use it after every shower, swimming, boating or just crazy windy day. It smells amazing and does not leave my hair feeling sticky or greasy. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone needing a detangler. Its is definitely one of my faves
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Bellingham, WA
I have incredibly thick hair and I like it long, but it is a nightmare to brush after showering. eventhough I condition my hair I still can't ryn a brush through it without getting caught up in tangles. This detangler is amazing! After towel drying my hair I spray in a bit of this, wait a couple minutes, and brush my hair with ease! I love it and it smells great!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Titusville, FL
I have thick hair and I have to use a detangler everyday to manage my hair. This is my go to detangler product. I've used others in the past but this product is the most effective for the price. I believe it's under $5 and it last quite a while. It's rather lightweight as well so it wont weight your hair down. I would highly recommend.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Pantene desenredante es uno de los mejores productos de belleza en un presupuesto que he encontrado. Este desenredante He comprado de Target y estoy contenta de haberlo hecho. Funciona muy bien en mi pelo que deseenreda fácilmente y huele muy bien.funciona tan bien. Si usted sufre de enredos este es el producto es exelente
Ar M.
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
The love of my life! On wash day this Detangler/ leave in conditioner saves my life. I have really think hair that's holds water and gets tangled because of the curls. I just spray the ends and comb through. Easy peasy. I paid $3? At target. This bottle has lasted a few months now. It's def a godsend for naturalistas!
Lori W.
Lori W.
Goldsboro , Nc
Does this product make your hair look greasy?
Yessi F.
Yessi F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for good products for my thick hair for months now. Will this product weigh my hair down? Also, does it have a strong scent?
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I have very thick hair that gets tangled very easily. Especially when its wet. I feel like a lot of detangelers make my hair worse, if they do anything at all. Would you recommend this, or another product?
Diana P.
Diana P.
Columbia Hts, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your hair oily?
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Does your hair need to be wet to use this or can you spray on dry hair and brush through? I have thick hair that I have to get thinned when getting a haircut but still deal with a tangled mess.