BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Micro-nourishers and moisturizing agents help repair damage to the cuticle Formula reduces friction and smoothes cuticle edges Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013.

Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I like this conditioner. Leaves my hair always soft and smells fantastic. Great for all hair type especially ones with thick hair. Affordable and you get a lot for the price. Usually purchase at Walmart or Target. Would repurchase and definitely recommend to anyone looking for a decent conditioner. Also has a really excellent smell!!
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
I didn't like this conditioner because it feels smooth when you apply in bath but after bath when you brush you hair you can see your hair is not smooth like you never use a conditioner. I am using dove now it's better than this but not what I am searching for still.
Ruth A.
33570
I really love this conditioner because it makes my hair really full and thick and it makes it really saw easy to work with easy to apply and it has a nice sent long-lasting actually I am going to buy more
Briana B.
Augusta, KY
I have very thick hair and I used his for about 3 months I felt it washed my blonde out. It smells good. Lasted not very long bc I do have a lot of hair. It's supposed to help maintain thinkness but if really dried my hair out.
Diana P.
Albertville, AL
I love how it made my hair smell great, and look great too. I have thick hair so it's hard to find a product that actually makes my hair look good without using hair irons products. This product was great and I loved it.
Lea L.
Excellent love this product. Makes hair healthy. Lots of shine. Great price and can easily find in most stores like walmart or target. Easy to use package.. love this product.
Danielle M.
Racine, WI
I use this conditioner when I go on vacation because it's cheap to buy and does the job. I typically use a restorative deep conditioner every time I wash and condition my hair but when I'm on vacation and I have to wash my hair a lot from swimming and whatnot, this does the job and can be bought at almost any store so I don't have to pack it with me and can just buy it at the location I'm at. It's not fantastic and I tend to have a lot more tangles in my hair after rinsing out, but it's better than the majority of drugstore conditioners that feel similar to just adding water to your hair. Best choice for drugstore, next to L'oreal.
Jasmin G.
I have thick hair that I occasionally wear naturally. When I do, my hair gets very big and curly. However, it becomes incredibly dry and it's obvious even after a few washes and heat styling. This conditioner is perfect for maintaining that moisture in thick hair without weighing it down
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
I have repurchased this bottle multiple times because it does a great job keeping my hair conditioned and healthy. I use it every day, and my hair feels soft and smooth all day long. I wouldn't say that it's the best thing ever, but I do think it's really great for the price and the amount, and when I just am not sure which conditioner I'm in the mood to use/buy, this is sort of my go-to product.
Kim S.
Dublin, Ga
I was impressed with this product. My hair is a pain to detangle. This product made it easy to comb my hair after I towel dried it. It also made it silky smooth for the day. I recommend trying this product. You don't need a whole lot because a little goes a long way.