Pantene Pro-V Normal -Thick Hair Solutions Moisture Renewal 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Patricia B.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Your Once Dry, Damaged Hair Becomes Moisture-Rich, Soft and Shiny. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Help seal cuticles and repair damage from root to tip. Long lasting results Pantene’s Normal-Thick Hair Solutions Moisture Renewal 2in1 shampoo & conditioner formula features micro-nourishers that moisturize, help seal cuticles and repair damage from root to tip. Hydrate & Protect Unmanageable Hair Intensely moisturizing.  Designed to help repair dry, unmanageable hair by sealing and smoothing hair cuticles to leave hair shiny and healthy.  Hair is left hyd.

• "Pantene always makes your hair smell so good and feel so soft but I hear its because of a waxy build up that it puts on your hair" in 1 review
  • "pantene has great hair products specially for damaged hair." in 1 review
Aubrey M.
Youngstown, OH
I'm not really a big fan of 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioners because my hair is so long. This would be perfect for a guy or a girl with shorter hair. Makes hair soft but I use just conditioner on the ends of my hair so just a plain conditioner would be better.
April H.
Brandon, MS
I use this on a daily basis. it is quick and easy and still helps to protect and shine your hair. it helps with the friz and conditions at the same time. it is easy for mornings that you are in a rush to get ready for work and works great. my husband even uses it....
Kristie T.
Pantene anything is great because I've been using a lot of different shampoos, conditioners, etc for many years but this one right here is one of my favorites because it does exactly what it's suppose to do. The price is reasonable and I have my daughters using it now.
Grayce H.
Saint Paul, MN
This stuff is really great. My hair is medium, I'd say, and it works fantastically, leaving my hair nice and smooth and shiny. I like it because it makes my hair feel silkier and more healthy looking compared to other brands.
Kayla L.
Pantene always leaves my hair smelling great, looking great, and feeling great!! Silly smooth and also helps my hair not fall out as much. It has made my hair stronger and healthier and I would deffs recommend this product
jennifer g.
Greenville, SC
I love pantene because it gives your hair a good texture! It has a good smell! It repairs any damage in your hair. It has Pro- V formula nourished hair fueling it with protecting power against future damage for stronger, healthier and more beautiful hair.
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE this shampoo, it smells AMAZING and the after smell after you shower is AMAZINGG too! it leaves my hair nice and smooth and shiny! It doesn't compare to other products because it's that good! I am deeply satisfied with this product!
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
This brand has always been great for my long hair. I have very long hair that needs lots of love and this product does an amazing job. I always get compliments that my hair smells good. It gives my hair great shine, keeps it soft and healthy.
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I have crazy thick hair. Even when I cut my hair short to my shoulder, it was still so thick. This shampoo really helps keep my hair tamed and moisturizer. It's like a spa for my hair! So rejuvenating
Robyn D.
Bellbrook, OH
Good product to use when you want to skip the whole "shampoo and then conditioner" routine and do it all at once. Pantene has always been a good brand and leaves your hair soft and silky.