BY PANTENE

Pantene Science Combines Pro-V Technology with Naturally Derived Ingredients, Such as Cassia. With ginger, calendula and aloe vera this shampoo leaves your hair soft to the touch and reveal your natural radiance. Cassia Complex Protects hair against damage due to styling by reducing the amount of friction. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results. Nature Fusion Moisture Balance shampoo and conditioner system - containing Cassia and a blend of aloe vera, calendula, and ginger - moisturizes your hair for touchable softness.  &l. see more...

• Did anyone else experience your hair feeling filmy?6 Answers
Kat N.
Acton, MA
I don't really like this shampoo. I used it for a week or so when I was visiting family and it dried my hair out, frizzed it out and just overall made it look terrible, I had heard bad things about Pantene before but I didn't know they were this bad, don't recommend. I only gave 2 stars because atleast it smells good
Ashten M.
Battle Creek, MI
Let me tell you this is the best smelling shampoo that Pantene has put there today! You don't need a lot of it to get it to lather up, and t is good for any kind of hair and any kind of scalp. I was extremely satisfied using this product.
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
I dyed my hair a few times, and no matter how many times I switch shampoos, I always end up going back to my Pantene shampoo for moisture. I have an oily scalp, and this shampoo is the only one that has a clean scent and is able to get my hair fully clean. The effects are instant, and leaves my hair lightweight and soft for so much longer than the other products.
Cassie C.
Freeport, NY
This keeps your hair nice and clean and not greasy for about two days. It smells absolutely scrumptious. That's definitely something I look for while buying shampoo. It is in an affordable price range so you won't break your bank.
Tanna B.
I am a big fan of Pantene hair products. They smell great and are very moisturizing. One one complaints is that they leave a residue on my hair especially near the scalp if I use them for more than one day in a row. As long as I only use this once a week it's great
Grace W.
It is pretty good , but I don't see a huge difference. At least for a long time. It does spell good though. I don't know where the product is going but it doe t stay in for a long time . It isn't expensive so I am satisfied because I wasn't expecting a whole lot.
Grace
Yeah, this stuff is ok, but it's not great. It's supposed to make sure your hair is mousterized and it did that, but then it went overboard and gave me greasy hair, which I absolutely hated. If you have nothing else, use this.
Brooke C.
Groves, TX
I use this shampoo but mainly the conditioner is the best. Compared to all others it is hands down the best. I also use the conditioner to take off my eye makeup. Only brand it would use for hair and eye makeup removal
Jessica L.
Bartonsville, PA
This product has a really nice smell. It stays with me the whole day. Left my hair feeling light, soft and shiny. It's an affordable product and I would recommend it to anyone.
Felicia K.
I have never been upset with any pantene product I have ever used when it comes to shampoo and conditioner. My hair is very long, dry, and frizzy and the ONLY product I can use that actually does well with my hair are pantene and treseme . Pantene especially leaves my hair colonized, amazingly soft, gives it the perfect amount of hydration and makes me one happy woman! I wouldn't want to use any other kind of shampoo
Lauren V.
Mentor, OH
Did anyone else experience your hair feeling filmy?