BY PANTENE

Pantene Science Combines Pro-V Technology with Naturally Derived Ingredients, Such as Cassia. With ginger, calendula and aloe vera this shampoo leaves your hair soft to the touch and reveal your natural radiance. Cassia Complex Protects hair against damage due to styling by reducing the amount of friction. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair. Long lasting results. Nature Fusion Moisture Balance shampoo and conditioner system - containing Cassia and a blend of aloe vera, calendula, and ginger - moisturizes your hair for touchable softness.  &l. see more...

• Did anyone else experience your hair feeling filmy?6 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Tabitha S.
London, KY
Im so not a Pantene fan. I found that no matter what kind it is moisturizing or not it leaves my hair weighed down, flat, and makes the ends of my hair feel as if they are brittle. Its just so gross I would never recommend these products to anyone.
Shalyn K.
This shampoo is a good quality shampoo for the money spent. I have naturally dry hair and have trouble finding a shampoo that I really like without spending a lot of money. This shampoo help my hair retain moisture and keeps it smooth.
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
I love the smell of this and it really helps keep my hair healthy without looking oily. I also like the value that you get for the price.
Kat N.
Concord
I don't really like this shampoo. I used it for a week or so when I was visiting family and it dried my hair out, frizzed it out and just overall made it look terrible, I had heard bad things about Pantene before but I didn't know they were this bad, don't recommend. I only gave 2 stars because atleast it smells good
Ashten M.
Battle Creek, MI
Let me tell you this is the best smelling shampoo that Pantene has put there today! You don't need a lot of it to get it to lather up, and t is good for any kind of hair and any kind of scalp. I was extremely satisfied using this product.
Felicia K.
I have never been upset with any pantene product I have ever used when it comes to shampoo and conditioner. My hair is very long, dry, and frizzy and the ONLY product I can use that actually does well with my hair are pantene and treseme . Pantene especially leaves my hair colonized, amazingly soft, gives it the perfect amount of hydration and makes me one happy woman! I wouldn't want to use any other kind of shampoo
Cassie C.
Freeport, NY
This keeps your hair nice and clean and not greasy for about two days. It smells absolutely scrumptious. That's definitely something I look for while buying shampoo. It is in an affordable price range so you won't break your bank.
Brooke C.
Groves, TX
I use this shampoo but mainly the conditioner is the best. Compared to all others it is hands down the best. I also use the conditioner to take off my eye makeup. Only brand it would use for hair and eye makeup removal
Grace W.
It is pretty good , but I don't see a huge difference. At least for a long time. It does spell good though. I don't know where the product is going but it doe t stay in for a long time . It isn't expensive so I am satisfied because I wasn't expecting a whole lot.
Jessica L.
Bartonsville, PA
This product has a really nice smell. It stays with me the whole day. Left my hair feeling light, soft and shiny. It's an affordable product and I would recommend it to anyone.
Lauren V.
Mentor, OH
Did anyone else experience your hair feeling filmy?