Pantene Pro-V NatureFusion Moisture Balance Conditioner with Pump

Pantene Science Combines Pro-V Technology with Naturally Derived Ingredients, Such as Cassia. Ginger, calendula and aloe vera leave your hair soft to the touch and reveal your natural radiance. Insulates strands to lock in moisture and protect hair against damage. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Nature Fusion Moisture Balance shampoo and conditioner system - containing Cassia and a blend of aloe vera, calendula, and ginger - moisturizes your hair for touchable softness. Infused with Nature s Own Cassia for Strong, Healthy Hair Want hair that s 10x stronger?*  A healthy diff. see more...

• I want to try this but I don't know how well it works or it smell...3 Answers
  • Is it expensive ? 5 Answers
Pantene Pro-V NatureFusion Moisture Balance Conditioner with Pump
  • "Pantene is a good product i heard that it is heavy for your hair but i still love the smell of it so i also do buy it " in 1 review
Giuliana S.
North Hollywood, CA
This product helped my dry, coarse hair rejuvenate back into a silky smooth wavy like form. It's one of my all time favorites, and it's my go-to product when I feel that my hair begins to become dry again and the nutrients and oils in this product help so much because the normal/original Pantene shampoo and conditioner did not work as well on my hair than this product.! I recommend his product to anyone who has dry or frizzy hair!
Alex T.
North Palm Beach, FL
I have used Pantene my whole life, along with other brands. I have nothing bad to say about this product. I currently have it because they had the large bottle at Costco. It is a product I have nothing bad to say about, but it isn't something I am crazy about and only use this one brand.
Andrea B.
Cincinnati, OH
I was not very satisfied with these product. It did not meet my expectations. It just made my hair feel very oily and heavy and I did not enjoy the feel or look of it. It also made my hair very hard to style. I will not be buying this product again for it did not work with my hair
Tammy M.
Lebanon, TN
I love Pantene, I have used the assorted formulas for years and it has always been my go to shampoo and conditioner. The naturefusion line does not have the same scent as the original line but it leaves my hair soft and tangle free every time, and I have very long hair. Naturefusion is not as 'heavy' as the regular line of conditioners and rinses clean. Will buy again.
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
This works well for my thick, straight hair. My hair feels very smooth and removes the frizz, but after a long day at work, my hair tends to become oily. This is a pretty great conditioner and works well on my hair for the most part!
Vanessa S.
Woodland , CA
This shampoo and conditioner I thought would be sort of clarifying. It had a very weird smell to it. I couldn't use it after a while and didn't notice hair changing results so I have it away and won't be buying again.
Amber L.
Dallas, TX
This conditioner smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft for the rest of the day after use. Even without additional hair products I can dry my hair on this conditioner and have no frizz for the rest of the day.
Stephanie S.
Davis, CA
Leaves hair smelling really good and leaves it feeling fresh. Bought from target. Very effective and cleans well. This big bottle lasts a long time too and I've never had problems with the pump. My go to conditioner!
Kimberly D.
Oak Harbor, WA
Pantene conditioner leaves my very fine hair soft without weighing it down or leaving it oily. I love, love the pump, which makes the whole process much easier. It's also reasonably priced, which is very important to me, as I'm on a budget and don't want to spend a fortune on hair care.
April S.
Long Beach, CA
EXCELLENT! Today I kept running my hand through my hair because it felt so soft and silky. It's thick so it stays in my hair unlike many conditioners that are runny. I also like the flip cap on the bottom, so I don't have to whack the bottle. I'll definitely repurchase.
angey m.
Everett, WA
Is it expensive ?
Meranda C.
Hayes, VA
I want to try this but I don't know how well it works or it smells good or not