Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion with Avocado Oil Smooth Conditioner, 24.0 oz uploaded by Ons D.

BY PANTENE #60 in Conditioner

Experience silky smooth hair inspired by nature when you use Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smoothing Conditioner with Avocado Oil. This paraben-free deep conditioner boasts naturally derived ingredients, such as Guvar. It helps seal the cuticle of your... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kati O.
Kati O.
I LOVE Pantene! And this smoothing conditioner has been wonderful for my hair! I used to have to flat-iron my thick, wavy/frizzy hair to even wear a pony tail without looking like a hot mess! Luckily I found this about a year ago, because with a 3 year old to chase after, I'm lucky to get a shower in at all, there's certainly no time for flat irons! And I don't even care that I don't know where mine is because with this conditioner I really don't NEED that flat iron any more! And you totally can't beat the price, esp. if you use a coupon when it's on sale!
Erika P.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I love Pantene the way it makes your hair feel so full and Lively the only thing I don't like about that to you is that I get a lot of fall out when I use it if I had it for about Iweek'm like half but I only use it occasionally but I do love the way that you have heard but I guess so much fall out after constant use
Cayman S.
Cayman S.
Minnetonka, MN
I've only used this once, and I really liked how it smelled and made my hair soft in the shower. I thought it would help my hair.. After my hair dried I was horrified at how slick and greasy-looking it was.. I actually had to re-wash my hair with a different shampoo because it was so unbearable.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
I felt like I had to try this avocado conditioner and I'm so glad I had that urge. It smells really good, I like that it's green, and it makes my hair SOOOO soft! I will buy more, but I wish I could get it in a bigger size. It's one of my favorite conditioners right now
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Elk Grove, CA
This product is amazing. I've spent money on every conditioner know to man. I always come back to this. It detangles like a dream. The slip is amazing. I think the next time I wash my hair I will try this as a deep conditioner. It also smells amazing.
Francis d.
Francis d.
Doral, FL

Leaves a feeling of softness all day
If this formula were more natural, it would not be adequate. The avocado, bamboo, grape seed, and Casia flower seed complex clean and help fight moisture in order to achieve a smooth appearance that lasts all day.
Dre G.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
Okay I'll be totally honest - I bought this conditioner because of the Acovado on the front label. I love Aguacate! Lol The actual conditioning of the product and the way it made my hair shine, truly impressed me. I really recommend this stuff :)
Lauren Ann R.
Lauren Ann R.
I use this product especially when I'm trying to go to a daily wash style. It's super moisturizing and I don't feel bad for going to a daily style. Price is drugstore rate, so I don't feel bad for using it more frequently either
Kimi A.
Kimi A.
McKinney, TX
I love love love this conditioner. I hadn't found a brand to be loyal to because not provided what I needed for my thick wavy hair, but this is amazing and nothing at the grocery store compares. I highly recommend.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
East Peoria, IL
I love this conditioner and have used it forever! The scent is amazing and very long lasting! I Love the bottle it comes in, also! It is the best conditioner I have ever used, and would recommend it to anyone!!