Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion with Avocado Oil Smooth Conditioner, 12.6 oz uploaded by Veronica A.Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion with Avocado Oil Smooth Conditioner, 12.6 oz uploaded by Christena A.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Science Combines Pro-V Technology with Naturally Derived Ingredients, Such as Cassia. With a blend of avocado, bamboo & grapeseed. For silky smoothness and strength*. Smooth and strong* hair. Long lasting results The Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality shampoo and conditioner system smoothes and helps seal the outer layer of your hair structure to help lock out unwanted humidity, so you get a smooth, controlled look. Infused with Nature s Own Cassia for Strong, Healthy Hair Want hair that s 10x stronger?*  A healthy difference for your hair and for the.

Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion with Avocado Oil Smooth Conditioner, 12.6 oz
  • "So for someone who tortures their heads and washes their hair every single day this is a great product." in 1 review
  • "It also leaves hair smelling and feeling great." in 1 review
  • "It worked really well on my hair, and it left it nice smelling, and left my hair smooth and not frizzy." in 1 review
Andie A.
Andie A.
Bishop, GA
I chose this conditioner because of its very low price---I think it was the least expensive compared to all other products on the shelf. For its price, it works fairly well and has a pleasant aroma. My hair is not too oily afterwards, though it's not the softest it has ever been.
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Newman, CA
IN the beginning i felt like my hair was getting a little dry, so I picked this up at the store and I've been using for months. I also bought the shampoo. My hair feels amazing and even my husbands noticed my hair has gotten smoothr. Smells great too!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be my go-to conditioner. There's no particular reason why I stopped using it apart from just wanting to try new brands. It's light weight and leaves my hair soft, silky, and shiny! It's a great purchase if you're looking to try it out!
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Beaumont, TX
Love the NatureFusion line from pantene. Great conditioner that smells great. Very affordable compared to other products out there. I use it daily and would say it is very effective. I would recommend if you are wanting to try a new conditioner.
Navi K.
Navi K.
Saltillo, MS
This conditioner keeps my hair from having split ends and keeps it soft and smooth. I do not apply conditioner to my scalp or it causes my hair to get oily very fast! But this conditioner keeps my hair from being damaged on the ends!
Marangelis V.
Marangelis V.
Madison, WI
This is a staple in my hair routine. I wish that it was the old formula because my scalp does not react well to argan oil but at the end of the day I still like the end result so I keep using it.
Bunu B.
Bunu B.
Pantene pro-nature fusion smooth conditioner is my daily using product.I have long hair I need this conditioner to make my hair smooth and shiny .It is the best product for me since 5years.
Kamylle  M.
Kamylle M.
National City, CA
I use this in my hair most the time but sad part is both the conditioner and shampoo have sulfates and I could really damage your hair but has a really good lathering affect
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Middle River, MD
I love this conditioner! It makes your hair so soft and silky and the smell of it is soo amazing! I would definitely recommend this conditioner to anyone and everyone
Aneleth A.
Aneleth A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the scent and what it achieves with my hair, but the result is not the desired wavy hair. I recommend it more than anything to smooth hair