BY PANTENE

Leaves hair feeling smooth all day
If this formula were any more au naturel, it would be inappropriate. Avocado, bamboo, grapeseed cleanse and help lock out humidity for a smooth look that lasts all day.

USAGE:

WHO: Specially crafted by perfecting nature's recipe for smooth and healthy locks
WHEN: Daily to smooth, moisturize, and restore a healthy look
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Orange 4

Gabriela C.
I love this shampoo! It smells soooo good and I always get compliments with people saying “What shampoo do you use? Your hair smells so good!” My hair gets oily/dirty within a day so having a shampoo that keeps it smelling good is a plus. The price is appropriate and the great thing about this shampoo is that a little bit goes a long way!
Shweta B.
Dublin
I use Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Soothing shampoo with avocado oil for my hair every other day and it leaves my hair very clean, shiny and smooth. I buy it every single time and in love with the product. would recommend it to all my friends and family.
Gisele A.
Seven Springs
I love this product! I love how clean it leaves my hair. I like this and i have a dry scalp. The scent is delightful and it really brings life into my flat hair. I would repurchase this product over and over again.
Gabriella P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have been a fan of Pantene for as long as I can remember. I have tried just about all their products and this shampoo is my absolute favorite. It smells delicious and makes my hair healthy, shiny and soft.
Barb H.
N Tonawanda, NY
This shampoo smells fantastic. It washes away clean and smooths out my color treated hair. Lathers a lot so a little dab will do you. I have eczema on my scalp and it doesn’t irritate it. I have bought this multiple times.
Kat N.
ACTON, MA
I don't really like this shampoo. I used it for a week or so when I was visiting family and it dried my hair out, frizzed it out and just overall made it look terrible, I had heard bad things about Pantene before but I didn't know they were this bad, don't recommend. I only gave 2 stars because atleast it smells good
Ashten M.
Battle Creek, MI
Let me tell you this is the best smelling shampoo that Pantene has put there today! You don't need a lot of it to get it to lather up, and t is good for any kind of hair and any kind of scalp. I was extremely satisfied using this product.
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
This stuff smells amazing! It worked great for my curly hair and left my hair with an amazing scent! I love all Pantene products but this one is one of my favorites! I definitely recommend this. Plus it’s affordable.
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
I love this shampoo ! Works great with my curly poofy hair. It foams up well for those of you who like that. It is one of their more natural products and smells amazing ! I highly recommend and love this shampoo
Katie N.
I've never really seen a difference in shampoo brands, but once I tried this shampoo my hair did have to take some time to accustom to it. It's moisturizing and leaves my hair silky smooth.
Lauren V.
Mentor, OH
Did anyone else experience your hair feeling filmy?
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
Does this product work?
Katie N.
Do you recommend this shampoo and why?
Monica R.
Oceanside, CA
I been trying to find a good shampoo for damage hair .Has anyone try this shampoo or any other Plantene shampoos that have good results for healthier hair ?
Lori L.
Parma, OH
What does this smell like?

back