BY PANTENE #65 in Shampoo

Leaves hair feeling smooth all day
If this formula were any more au naturel, it would be inappropriate. Avocado, bamboo, grapeseed cleanse and help lock out humidity for a smooth look that lasts all day.

USAGE:

WHO: Specially crafted by perfecting nature's recipe for smooth and healthy locks
WHEN: Daily to smooth, moisturize, and restore a healthy look
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Orange 4

• Is this a heavy shampoo? I have fine hair and I'm worried that it...1 Answers
  • I been trying to find a good shampoo for damage hair .Has anyone ...1 Answers
  • para que tipo de cabello esta recomendado usar es... Be the first to answer!
Gabriela C.
I love this shampoo! It smells soooo good and I always get compliments with people saying “What shampoo do you use? Your hair smells so good!” My hair gets oily/dirty within a day so having a shampoo that keeps it smelling good is a plus. The price is appropriate and the great thing about this shampoo is that a little bit goes a long way!
Shweta B.
Dublin
I use Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Soothing shampoo with avocado oil for my hair every other day and it leaves my hair very clean, shiny and smooth. I buy it every single time and in love with the product. would recommend it to all my friends and family.
Danielle F.
Placentia, CA
I absolutely love the smell of Pantene , and even though with my hair type, I need to change shampoos every other month, I get excited when it's time to bring Pantene back into the equation....my hair always looks and smells wonderful during that time!
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
This stuff smells amazing! It worked great for my curly hair and left my hair with an amazing scent! I love all Pantene products but this one is one of my favorites! I definitely recommend this. Plus it’s affordable.
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
I love this shampoo ! Works great with my curly poofy hair. It foams up well for those of you who like that. It is one of their more natural products and smells amazing ! I highly recommend and love this shampoo
Gabriella Marie P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have been a fan of Pantene for as long as I can remember. I have tried just about all their products and this shampoo is my absolute favorite. It smells delicious and makes my hair healthy, shiny and soft.
batya r.
Overall, this shampoo worked well. I did not give e it first e stars because I have had other shampoos that worked better, such as tresemme. The scent is very nice and it does calm my frizz and smooth down flyaways. However, I would not buy it again because there are better options for me out there.
Jaysreview💋 W.
the only thing this shampoo does is wash my hair i've been using it for several months now and i haven't seen any change in my hair i also tried the curly hair protection one from this brand and saw no difference in my hair whatsoever i will not be using this product again
Kat N.
Acton, MA
I don't really like this shampoo. I used it for a week or so when I was visiting family and it dried my hair out, frizzed it out and just overall made it look terrible, I had heard bad things about Pantene before but I didn't know they were this bad, don't recommend. I only gave 2 stars because atleast it smells good
Jasmin T.
Mesa
This product works really great. Its keeps my hair hydrated really good since my hair has been colored treated and damage. Its doesn't irritated me, Its light and fresh. I would consider using this especially if you're hair has been damaged.
Lauren V.
Mentor, OH
Did anyone else experience your hair feeling filmy?
LaToi J.
Orrum, NC
Does this product work?
Katie N.
Do you recommend this shampoo and why?
Monica R.
Oceanside, CA
I been trying to find a good shampoo for damage hair .Has anyone try this shampoo or any other Plantene shampoos that have good results for healthier hair ?
Lori L.
Parma, OH
What does this smell like?