BY PANTENE

Experience smoothness inspired by nature when you use Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smoothing Shampoo with Avocado Oil. Every bottle of this paraben-free, gentle cleansing shampoo and conditioner boasts active Cassia derived from 100 cassia seeds to strengthen against damage. It cuts through frizz to leave your hair touchably smooth and shiny. Also try Nature Fusion Smoothing Shampoo with Avocado Oil with a conditioner from the Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smoothing Collection. For hair so healthy it shines. see more...

• Is this a heavy shampoo? I have fine hair and I'm worried that it...1 Answers
  • I been trying to find a good shampoo for damage hair .Has anyone ...1 Answers
  • para que tipo de cabello esta recomendado usar es... Be the first to answer!
Athena D.
Pantene may be a drug store brand but I find it extremely conditioning and moisturizing for my thick hair. I never have to worry about build up. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy after washing . It feels light and full and I always have a great blowout after using Pantene conditioner.
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
great drugstore brand for hair. Keeps my hair smooth and soft. Has a great scent and long lasting. It lathers nice and rinses out fine. I prefer this brand over others when getting a drugstore brand shampoo. I would recommend this to others and would buy again.
Heather S.
Painesville, OH
Great product! I love this shampoo!! Can you say, great feeling hair? Smooth! Clean! Full of body! I would highly recommend this product to anyone! Keep up the great work! Keep the great things coming! Love love love!!
Jenna M.
atlanta, GA
Not only does this product smell amazing, it is so good for your hair! I also love Selena Gomez, because she sponsors it! It really helps with volume and damage! I was so satisfied when I used this for the first time
Krystal A.
Springfield , MA
I've only used this a few times because its the one my grandmother buys and it smells good. And my hair felt super smooth after. Its not my favorite shampoo only because my hair was still super frizzy after and my shampoo doesn't do that. But besides that its great
Stephanie A.
I love Pantene products they always make your hair softer and healthier when you use them and they smell amazing ūüėČ I always us Pantene and I'm so in love with it . I tell all my friends to get Pantene ‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧
Ashleigh H.
My hair gets insanely frizzy and this shampoo worked great for my hair! It smoothed my hair and left it looking sleek. I really enjoy Pantene shampoos because they are such good quality and not very expensive.
I have natural curly hair so when I find a shampoo or conditioner that hydrates my hair I'm sold. This smoothing shampoo made my hair feel so soft. It went on evenly and when I got out it was so easy to manage. It was great cause it stayed like this for 2 days!
Shaun D.
This Pantene shampoo definitely has my favorite scent! As well as it leave my hair shiny and feeling very soft. I will definitely keep buying this shampoo as tresemme just doesnt quite compare!
Claire N.
Raleigh, NC
People say that Pantene doesn't do much for your hair...however I have never found this to be true with mine. While I like the the system, I have found better...but it is a pretty good product.
Camille S.
Is this a heavy shampoo? I have fine hair and I'm worried that it might weigh down my hair.
Monica R.
Oceanside, CA
I been trying to find a good shampoo for damage hair .Has anyone try this shampoo or any other Plantene shampoos that have good results for healthier hair ?
Claudia L.
Guatemala
para que tipo de cabello esta recomendado usar este producto? es apto para cabello graso?, muchos productos que son especialmente para suavizar el cabello lo dejan grasoso o pesado.