BY PANTENE

Experience smoothness inspired by nature when you use Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smoothing Shampoo with Avocado Oil. Every bottle of this paraben-free, gentle cleansing shampoo and conditioner boasts active Cassia derived from 100 cassia seeds to strengthen against damage. It cuts through frizz to leave your hair touchably smooth and shiny. Also try Nature Fusion Smoothing Shampoo with Avocado Oil with a conditioner from the Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smoothing Collection. For hair so healthy it shines. see more...

• Is this a heavy shampoo? I have fine hair and I'm worried that it...1 Answers
  • I been trying to find a good shampoo for damage hair .Has anyone ...1 Answers
  • para que tipo de cabello esta recomendado usar es... Be the first to answer!
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
great drugstore brand for hair. Keeps my hair smooth and soft. Has a great scent and long lasting. It lathers nice and rinses out fine. I prefer this brand over others when getting a drugstore brand shampoo. I would recommend this to others and would buy again.
Jenna M.
atlanta, GA
Not only does this product smell amazing, it is so good for your hair! I also love Selena Gomez, because she sponsors it! It really helps with volume and damage! I was so satisfied when I used this for the first time
Kimberly C.
Lithia Spgs, GA
The lightest formula with the best results. I love the smell and feel it gives to my hair. I have very thin hair and it never weighs it down.
Athena D.
Pantene may be a drug store brand but I find it extremely conditioning and moisturizing for my thick hair. I never have to worry about build up. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy after washing . It feels light and full and I always have a great blowout after using Pantene conditioner.
Stephanie A.
I love Pantene products they always make your hair softer and healthier when you use them and they smell amazing ūüėČ I always us Pantene and I'm so in love with it . I tell all my friends to get Pantene ‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧
Ashleigh H.
My hair gets insanely frizzy and this shampoo worked great for my hair! It smoothed my hair and left it looking sleek. I really enjoy Pantene shampoos because they are such good quality and not very expensive.
Claire N.
Raleigh, NC
People say that Pantene doesn't do much for your hair...however I have never found this to be true with mine. While I like the the system, I have found better...but it is a pretty good product.
Shaun D.
This Pantene shampoo definitely has my favorite scent! As well as it leave my hair shiny and feeling very soft. I will definitely keep buying this shampoo as tresemme just doesnt quite compare!
Callie S.
I love this shampoo! Leaves my hair feeling so clean, fresh, and smooth. Protects and heals hair! The price is great and it hydrates without leaving hair oily. Stand apart from other brands for its quality. I would buy this again! The product is great!
Mayilexi C.
miami florida, FL
Son demasiado bueno, si viene acompa√Īado de su acondicionador, que se encarga del cabello se hidrata que da la atenci√≥n a una buena calidad casi perfeccionista, el suave y manejable, la verdad que yo quiero mucho Pantene, lo recomiendo muy, muy buena y se ha claro tambi√©n utilizan el Pantene muy bien recomendado tambi√©n.
Camille S.
Is this a heavy shampoo? I have fine hair and I'm worried that it might weigh down my hair.
Monica R.
Oceanside, CA
I been trying to find a good shampoo for damage hair .Has anyone try this shampoo or any other Plantene shampoos that have good results for healthier hair ?
Claudia L.
Guatemala
para que tipo de cabello esta recomendado usar este producto? es apto para cabello graso?, muchos productos que son especialmente para suavizar el cabello lo dejan grasoso o pesado.