BY PANTENE

Pantene Nature Fusion with Avocado Oil Smoothing Conditioner to fight frizz and leave hair touchably smooth and shiny. For gentle cleansing, partner with Nature Fusion with Avocado Oil Smoothing Shampoo. Gentle formula is paraben-free. see more...

Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Dalton, GA
I like the thickness of this conditioner, it provides a lot of coverage. I hate when a conditioner is too thin and it doesn't feel at all like there is anything in your hair after you apply it. I have very thick hair and for it to condition my hair well is a blessing. Most conditioners do not do at all what I need them to do and I still end up with tons of tangles and a long adventure ahead of me. Of course I always like the smell.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I felt like I had to try this avocado conditioner and I'm so glad I had that urge. It smells really good, I like that it's green, and it makes my hair SOOOO soft! I will buy more, but I wish I could get it in a bigger size. It's one of my favorite conditioners right now
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Elk Grove, CA
This product is amazing. I've spent money on every conditioner know to man. I always come back to this. It detangles like a dream. The slip is amazing. I think the next time I wash my hair I will try this as a deep conditioner. It also smells amazing.
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA
Love this scent!! After using this conditioner I love to run my fingers through my hair since it feels like silk!! Love the feeling!!! It's so soft and smooth. The picture of the avocado oil is appealing. I am very satisfied with this conditioner.
Dre G.
Dre G.
Round rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay I'll be totally honest - I bought this conditioner because of the Acovado on the front label. I love Aguacate! Lol The actual conditioning of the product and the way it made my hair shine, truly impressed me. I really recommend this stuff :)
Kimi A.
Kimi A.
McKinney , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this conditioner. I hadn't found a brand to be loyal to because not provided what I needed for my thick wavy hair, but this is amazing and nothing at the grocery store compares. I highly recommend.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Hespria, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live this product so much! It leaves my hair shinny and strong. I love using this every other day! It also made my hair grow longer too! I love love using this it makes my blonde hair shinny!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Kingwood, TX
Love love love Pantene
Who doesn't? My kids have curly hair and I sometimes use products to tame the mane and Pantene helps take all that hair product out for a fresh new start after ever bath
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
I have very silky hair naturally but I have seen the effects of this product on other people's hair and it works great. My brother's hair is nowhere near as coarse as it once was.
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently started using this Conditioner and I think it works well for my crazy thick curly hair. It smells awesome and it helps keep my curls hydrated!