BY PANTENE

Leaves hair looking smooth all day
You don't need to be a tree hugger to get the best out of nature. Avocado, bamboo, grapeseed condition and nourish hair for lusciously smooth locks.

USAGE:

WHO: Specially crafted by perfecting nature's recipe for smooth and healthy locks
WHEN: Daily to smooth, moisturize, and restore a healthy look
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Orange 4

Renee G.
Havertown
I've been using Pantene for years and I enjoy when they come out with new formulas.    This one does the trick of getting your hair soft and smooth.  And it's affordable!
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smoothing Conditioner is yet another, great Pantene product. My hair is naturally curly, wavy and straight; every section has a mind of it's own. This conditioner, used with the matching shampoo, does what you'd expect from Pantene products. It helped with frizziness and flyaways. It didn't weigh my hair down and my hair was so soft and shiny (not oily).
Jacque M.
Live Oak
 This product is great it always makes my hair moisturized and looking shiny.  It's pretty cheap so the average Joe can buy it's good if you have kids because I used to much conditioner. Overall a good product and good for guest visiting to use.
Judy J.
While I can't say this was a bad purchase, I am big about conditioner smells and this doesn't have the same perfume as traditional Pantene products. It also wasn't as conditioning for my thick hair as some of their classic conditioner
Jayme V.
Cottonwood, CA
Like this conditioner Pantene is a decent brand for a decent price. I like it normally for the first half of the bottle. But then my hair gets greasy even right after I wash it. I always have to switch my hair products around so my hair doesn't start getting greasy during the day.
April L.
Henderson
I love this shampoo. It smells so good and makes my hair so soft. It helps to keep my hair not so oily too which I love.
Taryn W.
Cedar Park
Smells great and leaves your hair clean and fresh. It lasts a long time as a little goes a long way also. Great product.
Lindsey W.
Indianapolis
Again love the way Pantene makes my hair look and feel. Lathers really well and makes your hair smooth and healthy
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Pantene Shampoo used this for a couple years and it definitely did not work for me.. but it felt good
Sarah S.
Pinellas Park, FL
love this conditioner. It keeps my hair soft and strong. I would recommend this to all my friends and familY!