Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Alexander B.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Science Combines Pro-V Technology with Naturally Derived Ingredients, Such as Cassia. Paraben free. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Pantene Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality 2in1 shampoo and conditioner smoothes and helps seal the outer layer of your hair structure to help lock out unwanted humidity, so you get a smooth, controlled look in one easy step. Infused with Nature s Own Cassia for Strong, Healthy Hair Want hair that s 10x stronger?*  A healthy difference for your hair and for the planet.**  New bottles are made with up to 59% plant materials, excluding cap.  Infused with nature s. see more...

Lexie C.
This shampoo gives a lot a shine and doesn't way down my hair. I think that it is a good size and the smell is not too overwhelming. I use this product everyday and it doesn't strip my hairs moisture, but also prevents my easily greasy hair from getting oily.
Natalie B.
I love this! First of all it leaves my hair feeling smooth and lightweight. Second of all it smells like heaven! The only bad thing is it's not as easy to be it on your hair. It doesn't spread easy. Other than that, I toatally recommend this!
Katie S.
Charlottesville, VA
Love using one product for shampooing and conditioning! Hate having two bottling rattling around in the shower when one will do. Doesn't dry out my hair. Leaves my hair looking healthy and doesn't break the bank.
cree S.
Philadelphia, PA
I actually love the way this product make my hair feels after I wash and blow dry .....NY hair is extremely thick so when I use this product my hair because very easy to manage
Pantene is the best shampoo so far for my hair type. I used kerasys from korea but this product does not make my head itchy like others. Makes it softer than usual.
katherine a.
Passaic, NJ
very good, it is very necessary. besides being shampoo and conditioner it is also helps you with several things at once
Yohanna F.
todos los productos de Pantene son muy buenos. pero lastima que aquí en Venezuela no ha podido sacar variedad.
Vivien T.
Los Angeles, CA
It left my hair nice and silly. Love that I only have to wash my hair once. Saves some time in the morning.
Paola O.
San Diego, CA
i am not really a fan. i don't really like how there is 2 products in one. it doesn't really help.
Danielle H.
Rockvale, TN
This shampoo & conditioner smells so good, but it did not make my hair feel the way I wanted. I am usually not a fan of shampoo and conditioner combos anyways, because I do not see the results of the separate components the way I want to. It does not lather the way I want the shampoo to lather, and it does not make my hair soft and tangle free the way that I would like for a conditioner to. If this is the sort of thing that you love and really long for to cut time out of your showering routine, then this might be something you would really love, because of the great scent!
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ladies, I've been using this for a few weeks and would like to take a survey. Do you find this product to increase build up on your scalp or make your hair greasy? These are common complaints amongst some Pantene Pro-V shampoos but so far I haven't had either of these complaints with this one.
Alexander B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else is like me, I mean completely in LOVE with the smell of this shampoo? <3