BY PANTENE

This strengthening conditioner lightly conditions to help reinforce each strand to strengthen hair against breakage. Reveal your natural shine with Nature Fusion with naturally derived ingredients. Formulated to condition and strengthen each strand without weighing hair down. Leaves hair protected against styling damage and full of healthy-looking shine. Includes naturally derived ingredients, such as cassia.

mayra r.
Senath
I’ve been using the Pantene Restoratives shampoo and conditioner for a few months now, and I find my hair less frizzy, more manageable, smoother, and softer. Of course, I also use John Frieda Anti-Frizz Serum and Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Ultra Smoothing Balm (I highly recommend the latter, just apply to wet hair).
Makeup R.
I used to us this a lot but I didn't see much of a difference. It made my hair a little softer but didn't control the frizz. It had a nice scent but not long lasting. I conditioned every 2-3 days. But I didn't see much of a difference in my hair. So wouldn't purchase again.
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
Pantene is a great product! I've been buying their hair products for over 10 years. It's a must have in my bathroom. Gives you healthy looking hair!
Lisa Neckin S.
Really liked this product. I have very wavy curly frizzy hair sometimes and it helped a great deal to control it all look shiny and feel healthy.
Jenifer V.
Doraville, GA
Have always been a fan of pantene, love their products so this is one of my must haves to my hair for over the years.....
Gabriela S.
Bronx, NY
Deep conditions are truly needed especially after a summer season full of water and sun. The hair tends to be very dry.
Maria Paz G.
me gusta me gusta mucho mucho este shampoo es uno de mis favoritos en verdad en verdadd me gustaa mucho este shampoo.
Mia N.
pharr
This product is great to be honest. It leaves hair really soft and easy to brush my hair. It also has a great scent.
Kenya A.
Aragua- Maracay Av. Constitución con Ayacucho casa numero 71

Although I have curly hair, this conditioner is very good. Actually, I use more Dove, because I feel that repairs a little more my hair from the damage of the iron, but this Pantene is very good and I recommend it! Because it is expensive I have not been able to use it much
Karla c.
I really love all the
Products of loreal, more than others but in general the line is very good and many of its products are of my favorites, me
They like these products are very good the probe a while ago so I do not remember everything to the
Perfection would approve again