Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner with Melon Essence uploaded by Raynaldine B.

BY PANTENE

Leaves hair feeling nourished for 24 hours Use nature to nurture your hair. Restore moisture balance to dry hair with a unique blend of aloe vera, calendula, and ginger. And, added cassia makes hair up to 10x stronger.* *Strength against damage vs....

Buy on Amazon
Caroline S.
University Park, PA
Pantene is my absolute favorite drug store brand shampoo and conditioner. It never disappoints, all the types smell great and my hair is always so soft afterwards
Allison S.
I love being able to get a set of 2 for shampoo ot conditioner. This product is nice and i feel like it does the job done and it smells really nice. It goes into the hair nicely. and i like the way my hair feels after i apply it. I am pretty satisfied with it!
maddie e.
FAVORITE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER. its super moisturizing and gives me volume. it makes my hair super shiny and is good for either oily or dry scalp its not harsh at all but will also deep clean. i am very satisfied with this product.
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
I really tried to like this product, but it really didn't work that well. The shampoo and the conditioner left a lot of build up on my scalp and my tub. They build up on my scalp made my hair really greasy and I just can't have that.
Pamelia H.
York, PA
Pantene is a great product for the price. It lathers well  and rinses clean.  My hair feels smooth and not all tangled  It let my hair feeling smooth, silky, and fresh.  It doesn't feel brittle and dry.  Overall I  was satisfied with Pantene and would recommend.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Really loved this set.I loved the scent of both and the scent the combo left behind in my hair.It left my hair very soft and healthy feeling, with hardly any frizz.I didn't feel the need to heat treat after,and that's a big plus for me.This is an excellent set for the price.The conditioner is thick and a little goes a long way.
I definitely recommend this set.I think they are better when used together.
Raynaldine B.
west Palm beach
I've been using pantene shampoo and conditioner and it's work well for my hair the shampoo leaves your hair so. Clean and smell so good while the conditioner leaves your hair sold curl and light it's a great product to use and your don't have to put a lot of shampoo for it to leave your have so Clean.
Lexie E.
Killeen, TX
I received this as a birthday gift this year, and I was excited to try it out hoping it would give me good results when I needed just a quick shower. NOPE. I have naturally oily hair and this just added fuel to the fire. When I got out of the shower my hair looked and felt like I had showered with mayo. Maybe it would work for dry hair...
Sky C.
Indianapolis, IN
I actually bought this 2-in-1 because it was a last minute forgotten item for a trip. I am not the biggest fan of 2-in-1 shampoos and conditioners because my air becomes greasy not even 24 hours later. With this I felt like it did the same thing as all the others. It smelled nice it was just not long lasting as making my hair look fresh.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I love the melon scent of this Pantene shampoo. It smells fresh, fruity, and summery! Pantene shampoos and conditioners generally leave my thicky, frizzy hair soft and smooth. I can always find a coupon or promotion for Pantene products at the drugstore as well.
Aerial C.
Petersburg, TN
How well does this work? Does it leave your hair oily or super soft?
Ivette T.
Los Shampoo Pantene me encantan, me dejan el cabello incre, espero poder probar pronto este nuevo producto! ;)