Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisturizing 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner with Melon Essence

BY PANTENE

Pantene Nature Fusion with Melon Essence Moisturizing 2in1 Shampoo + Conditioner revives and nourishes overworked hair - and unlocks its radiant shine. It combines our Swiss-heritage Pro-V science with naturally derived Cassia. In fact, our special formula is packed with active Cassia derived from over 100 Cassia seeds. Special 2in1 formula makes it easy to cleanse and nourish in one, simple step. Gentle formula is paraben-free.

Anna H.
Pantene has always been a brand I trust and go to for a reliable shampooing of my hair and this one is no different cleans well smells amazing!
daijah p.
Pantene is my absolute favorite brand. it makes my hair stronger. i i also like the feel of it it makes my hair feel great.
Channon J.
Frankfort
Love this product smells good and it is one of the top best products for your hair. I definitely recommend it
Courtney M.
Atoka, TN
I personally am not a fan of Pantene. It made my hair very dry and brittle when using it every day
Cynthia C.
san marcos tx
Worth buying. But didnt see that much change in my hair. Conditions good n leaves hair soft
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
Pantene is a very good product. It's the only brand that works great on my thin hair.
ريم A.
Brilliant m, this is what I'm currently using and it's working out well for me. Would recommend it. But I would suggest using very little shampoo and lots of conditioner working your way upwards to moisturise the most important parts first.
Sonia S.
I do love Pantene products but I believe this brand is not so great for those people with fine and thin hair. The smell is beautiful but it just doesn't work for me as It makes my hair super greasy so quickly.
Brooke S.
Smells good, but I will never use pantene shampoo again. I used to use it a while back and you can notice it coating your hair. As soon as I stopped using it my hair felt dry and split ends were more noticeable.
Velisa S.
Manado
Aku suka banget sama shampoo ini! Baunya enak dan nyegerin banget. Ada wangi buah dan manis gitu. Suka pokoknya!