Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisturizing 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner with Melon Essence

BY PANTENE

Pantene Nature Fusion with Melon Essence Moisturizing 2in1 Shampoo + Conditioner revives and nourishes overworked hair - and unlocks its radiant shine. It combines our Swiss-heritage Pro-V science with naturally derived Cassia. In fact, our special formula is packed with active Cassia derived from over 100 Cassia seeds. Special 2in1 formula makes it easy to cleanse and nourish in one, simple step. Gentle formula is paraben-free.

Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
I love 2 in 1 shampoos because they get the job done without spending too much time. This shampoo was great because of the cleaning power and the nice smelling melon scent. The scent didn't smell too sweet but it also wasn't too overpowering when getting out of the shower.
Amanda L.
I absolutely love the scent of this shampoo and how it makes my hair look and smell after i use it . I purchased this from Walmart and I totally reccomend this stuff.
Daphne Y.
Ladera Ranch, CA
It has a great smell and it works fine if your hair and scalp is dry. I have a really oily scalp so I have to wash my hair everyday and usually I prefer using more refreshing and scalp-cleaning products. Since this one is 2-in-1, it doesn't work well with me. After half day, my scalp looks really oily.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Love the Smell of Pantene , I feel like you get a great deal especially when you use coupons or sales. I still like their clear shampoo that you use once a week to deep clean your hair but I wont use on the regular as unfortunately it strips the red out of my hair after coloring. I love pantene , I hope they can come up with a softer and more compatible formula to compete with higher brands
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
It's ok. Not sure if I'll get it again. The packaging looks great. And it sounds like what my hair needs but I don't think it actually helped my hair. It's so damaged that I need a really good shampoo and conditioner.
Débora B.
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
I really like the products from Pantene. It has a sweet aroma and this is especially the melon flavor I love. My hair is dry and every time I use this line which is hydrated and glowing all day. I recommend.
joanna D.
Riverside , CA
I love this product so much used it when I had dry frizzy hair. This really helps to lock in the moisturize. It leaves your hair so silky soft . I always get compliments on how healthy it looks but the trick is on the shampoo.
Leslie L.
Saraland, AL
I love the smell of this shampoo! It's a great product and I really enjoy it. It works well and lathers well. I bought this product from wal mart! It's easy to find and compared to other brands, Pantene is the best.
Sarah J.
I love the way this smells. My husband is actually the one who uses this shampoo/conditioner since it comes as a combo. I love cuddling next to him because his hair smells so good.
Iris H.
Chandler, OK
I really love the way this product makes my hair feel. After using pantene for about a month my hair feeling stronger, healthy, and it smells awesome!