Pantene Pro-v Nature Fusion Moisture Duo Set Shampoo and Conditioner 12.6 Ounces uploaded by SofĂ­a P.

BY PANTENE

Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
I used to love this shampoo. It smells incredible and makes your hair super soft. It's very moisturizing too! The only downside is it made my hair a little flat. I have fine hair but it might work better for someone with more course hair.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
I love the smell of it and how soft it makes my hair :) I love that I can use it on my two year old daughter and it doesn't dry her head out and it don't break her skin out because she has very sensitive skin.
BLUSH Z.
BLUSH Z.
This duo gives me the right amount of moisture to my hair. Makes it feel soft, manageable and shiny. I buy it from CVS or Walmart. I use it a few times a week. Not disappointed at all. Recommend this to others
Heather M.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff really works. Not only is it affordable, but it leaves hair silky smooth. The packaging makes it look like it's natural and truly nourishes hair, which it does. I love how soft it leaves your hair.
Hanin B.
Hanin B.
Redmond, WA
I love how it makes my hair feel especially with the conditioner combo. I just wish they made a more organic version so I wouldn't feel so bad putting it in my hair.
Saed A.
Saed A.
Pantene brand is one of my favorites since it leaves your hair smelling really nice and also makes it feel so smooth. Love love love
Felicia D.
Felicia D.
All time favorite Pantene duo! I love the way it makes my hair feel super soft and shiny. It lathers great and has a nice smell.
Mary N.
Mary N.
While I am not usually a fan of pantene, their 3 minute miracle and nature fusion range is fantastic! It was surprising to me how well this product worked as I have not had much luck with their original haircare range which I feel is quite harsh on my hair. As per their claims, this shampoo is incredibly gentle as it gave me a fresh feel without leaving my scalp dry or irritated. Also, it left my hair feeling so strong and very clean. I liked the gel like formula and found it very cool that it was slightly green as I am so used to the white pearlescent shampoos that this was a nice change. It lathered very nicely and with avocado oil, grapeseed extract and bamboo did not feel drying on my hair at all.
I also just wanted to mention the packaging which I really liked, it is a slighly contoured bottle which sits upside down, so all the product is ready to be used and you dont have to be shaking it when youre running low.
Noharllys F.
Noharllys F.
Doral, FL
Pantene has always been my favorite. And now this Pantene duo! I love the way it makes my hair feel super soft and shiny. And its good smell fascinates me.

This shampoo is super good for hair as it contains natural products that help a lot against heat and chemical damage.
keiry s.
keiry s.
Doral, FL
No me gusta usarlo no es un producto para el tipo de pelo riso, contiene alcohol y me deja el cabello duro no es un producto que pueda recomendar.