Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Duo Set Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Sofía P.

BY PANTENE #46 in Haircare Sets

Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
I used to love this shampoo. It smells incredible and makes your hair super soft. It's very moisturizing too! The only downside is it made my hair a little flat. I have fine hair but it might work better for someone with more course hair.
BLUSH Z.
This duo gives me the right amount of moisture to my hair. Makes it feel soft, manageable and shiny. I buy it from CVS or Walmart. I use it a few times a week. Not disappointed at all. Recommend this to others
Carrie B.
I love the smell of it and how soft it makes my hair :) I love that I can use it on my two year old daughter and it doesn't dry her head out and it don't break her skin out because she has very sensitive skin.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff really works. Not only is it affordable, but it leaves hair silky smooth. The packaging makes it look like it's natural and truly nourishes hair, which it does. I love how soft it leaves your hair.
Hanin B.
Redmond, WA
I love how it makes my hair feel especially with the conditioner combo. I just wish they made a more organic version so I wouldn't feel so bad putting it in my hair.
stefany R.
San Diego , CA
Always been my favorite shampoo leaves my hair smelling so good and also very soft it also cleans it super good totally recommend this buy it at Walmart
Kathleen A.
Macungie, PA
This was my favorite shampoos brand in HS and I will still get it every now and again. I love the smell and it makes my hair soft after washing.
Saed A.
Pantene brand is one of my favorites since it leaves your hair smelling really nice and also makes it feel so smooth. Love love love
Felicia D.
All time favorite Pantene duo! I love the way it makes my hair feel super soft and shiny. It lathers great and has a nice smell.
Iris Y.
I like this this product a lot because it has helped me bring life back to my hair my hair is usually very dry in the ends