Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo, 12.6 Oz uploaded by Corinne J.Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo, 12.6 Oz uploaded by Ashley v.Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo, 12.6 Oz uploaded by Melissa R.

BY PANTENE

With ginger, calendula and aloe vera this shampoo leaves your hair soft to the touch and reveal your natural radiance Cassia Complex Protects hair against damage due to styling by reducing the amount of friction Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013.

Destiny L.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo isn't bad, although it isn't my favorite either. I have yet to find a shampoo that keeps my hair from looking oily a few hours later, or that could allow me to go a day without washing my hair. I may try it again since it has been a while though
Mackenzie R.
Huntington, WV
I used to use Pantene for years, but I quit after I started dying my hair professionally. It smells good, & it cleans your hair. I just feel like it isn't healthy for my hair as other shampoos, especially my hair now that it's dyed. I've realized that the dye comes out more easily when I use this shampoo.
Alice B.
Washington, DC
This is such a good shampoo for young girls that are just learning to take care of their hair. Good for lots of different hair types, not too strong, and very natural. Smells lovely and not even remotely pricey. Great product for those starting out in hair care, or who need a break from heavy product.
Adriana F.
I remain a loyal customer to Pantene. I have tried other products and my hair feels terrible each time. Pantene really provides the balance that my hair desires. It goes on easily and gives enough volume.
Summer W.
Nashville, NC
Absolutely love the smell of this shampoo. It's probably the best smelling shampoo I've ever used! I like it a lot compared to the high end top hair care products
Amanda G.
Hornell , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is awesome! It makes my color treated hair feel so great! It has an amazing smell too! It makes my hair feel so silky! And works great on my dry scalp! I would recommend this and I would buy it again!
Kelly C.
Hazel Green, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this version of Pantene's shampoo. Smells really good. The smell is a little strong though, which is pretty normal for Pantene. Good moisture. I would purchase again. I purchased this from Costco.
Inge F.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the price of this shampoo and it lathers well with a nice smell. I gave it 4 stars because I prefer other sulfate-free shampoos that are gentler on my bleached hair.
Amber K.
Lakeland, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There was a time when I was switching my shampoo brand every other bottle. Since I've found Pantene pro-v I haven't switched yet. I love the smell and it does wonders to make my hair feel soft. It's a great product for a great price!
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
This shampoo smells great and leaves my hair feeling weightless and beautiful. I didn't see much change in my hair but it did leave my hair feeling soft and fresh. I'm definitely going to be buying this again and recommend it to others.