Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo, 12.6 Oz uploaded by Corinne J.Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo, 12.6 Oz uploaded by Ashley v.Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo, 12.6 Oz uploaded by Melissa R.

BY PANTENE

With ginger, calendula and aloe vera this shampoo leaves your hair soft to the touch and reveal your natural radiance Cassia Complex Protects hair against damage due to styling by reducing the amount of friction Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013.

Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
This shampoo smells great and leaves my hair feeling weightless and beautiful. I didn't see much change in my hair but it did leave my hair feeling soft and fresh. I'm definitely going to be buying this again and recommend it to others.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Lakeland , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There was a time when I was switching my shampoo brand every other bottle. Since I've found Pantene pro-v I haven't switched yet. I love the smell and it does wonders to make my hair feel soft. It's a great product for a great price!
Brindley F.
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
Every now and again I'll see this at Dollar Tree (yes dollar tree!!) and pick it up. I like it because my hair is a bit dry and it seems to give it a little life back.
Summer W.
Summer W.
Nashville, NC
Absolutely love the smell of this shampoo. It's probably the best smelling shampoo I've ever used! I like it a lot compared to the high end top hair care products
Haley J.
Haley J.
Cambria, WI
Works amazing. My hair is always silky smooth after i get out of the shower. I would recommend using the shampoo and conditioner together
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Lexington, SC
I love all of Pantenes products. They make great shampoos and conditioners. If you want one with natural elements, reach for this.
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
New market
Love this shampoo and it keeps my hair healthy and clean and Looking it's best. Very affordable
Holly P.
Holly P.
Las Vegas, NV
Leaves my hair soft and smelling awesome! I really enjoy this shampoo for my dry frizzy hair!
LADONNA M.
LADONNA M.
West Hamlin, WV
Love the way it makes my hair feel and look, Love the price of the product, Will use again
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
Huntington, WV
I used to use Pantene for years, but I quit after I started dying my hair professionally. It smells good, & it cleans your hair. I just feel like it isn't healthy for my hair as other shampoos, especially my hair now that it's dyed. I've realized that the dye comes out more easily when I use this shampoo.