Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo uploaded by Melissa R.Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo uploaded by Ashley v.Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Shampoo uploaded by Corinne J.

BY PANTENE

With ginger, calendula and aloe vera this shampoo leaves your hair soft to the touch and reveal your natural radiance Cassia Complex Protects hair against damage due to styling by reducing the amount of friction Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Long lasting results. Guaranteed.* Satisfaction Guaranteed. To receive your refund, call 1-800-522-2106. Requirement includes sending original dated cash receipt with purchase price circled. Limit 1 refund opportunity per name, household or address. Offer valid until June 30, 2013.

Liz H.
I really, really like the nature fusion line from Pantene. I also use the matching conditioner. I've used that combo for many years and it has worked great for me for a while. My hair was shiny, soft, and effortlessly beautiful. But something about my hormones changed and I was shedding so much more hair. Not sure if it's the shampoo line making it worse, because I still occasionally have the problem. But I switched to a more organic and natural shampoo just in case. I miss how this makes my hair feel though. I have very long hair and this really help moisturize my hair without weighing it down or look greasy.
Catherine B.
Martinsburg, WV
I like that the bottle is plant based. I bought this because it smelled like melons and was on clearance. It lathers very well and leaves my hair healthy shiny and no residue. I have colored hair which gets dry sometimes and this helps lock in moisture.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
love this because its a large bottle with so much product. it has an amazing scent and its so creamy and wont leave your hail all oily like other shampoos. i like it also because my husben can use it since its smell is not to girly like he would say.
Joy M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Pantene has always been a top favorite of mine. It has a great smell and leaves my hair feeling lightweight and smooth! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! Their conditioners are the same, leaving my hair feeling light and not a giant grease ball.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is a really great shampoo!!! It really moisturizes the hair very well!!! And, the smell is just awesome!!! Yes, it has an excellent lather! Yes, it is best for both dry and oily scalps! The concern that it targets is dry areas. Yes, I would buy it again!
Mackenzie R.
Huntington, WV
I used to use Pantene for years, but I quit after I started dying my hair professionally. It smells good, & it cleans your hair. I just feel like it isn't healthy for my hair as other shampoos, especially my hair now that it's dyed. I've realized that the dye comes out more easily when I use this shampoo.
Alice B.
Washington, DC
This is such a good shampoo for young girls that are just learning to take care of their hair. Good for lots of different hair types, not too strong, and very natural. Smells lovely and not even remotely pricey. Great product for those starting out in hair care, or who need a break from heavy product.
Sarah A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This Pantene moisture balance shampoo is great! I have dry damaged hair and was looking for something to give my hair a moisture boost! This was perfect! It has an amazing scent that lasted long after I washed my hair!
Adriana F.
I remain a loyal customer to Pantene. I have tried other products and my hair feels terrible each time. Pantene really provides the balance that my hair desires. It goes on easily and gives enough volume.
Amanda G.
Hornell , NY
This shampoo is awesome! It makes my color treated hair feel so great! It has an amazing smell too! It makes my hair feel so silky! And works great on my dry scalp! I would recommend this and I would buy it again!