BY PANTENE

Pantene Science Combines Pro-V Technology with Naturally Derived Ingredients, Such as Cassia. Paraben free. Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Pantene Moisture Balance 2in1 shampoo and conditioner helps restore a balanced moisturized feel to dry hair while unlocking radiant shine. The 2in1 shampoo and conditioner leaves hair soft and feeling moisturized in one easy step. Infused with Nature s Own Cassia for Strong, Healthy Hair Want hair that s 10x stronger?*  A healthy difference for your hair and for the planet.**  New bottles are made with up to 59% plant materials, excluding cap.  Infused wit. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Hardin, KY
I like this product it seems to make my hair a little for Fuller. I like the fact you only have to wash it once. It seems not to brake my skin out because I have very sensitive skin so that's nice. I have used it prob three time but I've also used other products from them and love them
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Pantene is one of my favorite hair brands because it offers so many options. The lather of the shampoo is very thick and helps combat oiliness and also balances a dry scalp. The smell is amazing and lasts all day long. I would definitely make this purchase again.
Toshia M.
Toshia M.
Atlantic City
i love Pantene products. they smell very good. leaves the hair feeling clean and smelling good. doesn't leave a guildup on the hair. leaves the hair feeling healthy, without drying it out. works well on damaged hair. and does prevent breakage.
Ruth G.
Ruth G.
Sun Valley, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally don't like 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioners but this one is definitely effective and smells delicious! It leaves your hair feeling nice and smooth and gives it a good shine.
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
My family have always bought Pantene. It cleans my hair very well and I have a lot of hair, Pantene has many options for any type of hair
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
Ligonier , Pa
Love it because it works well on my hair. I have thick fine hair and it tends to be dry and occasionally oily.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Panama City, FL
This works great for hair and has a soft touch. My hair always has a better glow and it stays soft.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Princeton, KY
I love Pantene products. They have always left me satisfied. My hair always turns out so soft and smooth and I can literally run my hands through my hair. The scent smell's so good and it last throughout my school hours. I am absolutely satisfied with this product.
Alexandria E.
Alexandria E.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great! I love all of Pantene's products but their moisture renewal line is my absolute favorite. And the two in one formula doesnt strip my hair like many other two and one products
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
Arvin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Pantene because most of there products make your hair look healthy anf glowy. This product does all of that my hair went from looking dull and unhealthy to looking amazing and it smells amazing as well