Pantene Pro-V Moisturizing Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Devona L.

BY PANTENE

Fuel your hair in one simple, powerful step with Pantene Pro-V Moisturizing Cleansing Conditioner. Featuring our Pro-V formula, this rich cleansing conditioner conditions and removes residue without stripping hair’s natural moisture. With Pantene Pro-V Moisturizing Cleansing Conditioner, your hair will look healthy as it’s hydrated from root to tip. Simply massage into wet hair and rinse. Use in place of Pantene Pro-V Shampoo and Conditioner in-between washes.

Sally S.
Murrieta, CA
Just the right amount of clean without stripping your hair. Doesn’t dry out curly hair like other stuff does
Stephanie L.
Valley Stream , NY
This was great I had a sample and then bought it it made my hair super soft and the scent was great
SEYLIN A.
Is good helps a lot with hair loss and leaves a good softness is something cheap but worth it.
Claudia S.
Keeps my hair smooth soft and healthy ! Leaves hair shiny but not greasy ! Helps repair hair too! Effective product would re purchase this at some point ! Nice packaging as always from pantane ! Recommend for dry hair in need of repair !!!!!!!!!!
Camila V.
I really love this product, deja el cabello suave y se siente con vida, siento que repara el daño y no genera caspa u otras cosas que afecten el cabello
Vasiliki K.
Heraclion Crete
Really really good conditioner keep your hair strong and soft and it really smell so good
My hair are stronger after using this conditioner
Keren G.
I love the smell of flowers, the design is super cute, it does not help me much whit discolored hair, i would not buy it again
Carolina A.
The best ptoduct of all
I don't want use other products for my hear
Definitivamente no lo cambio por nada!!! Nada!
Tracy D.
great product have my hair moisturized after a day wash . i would help recommend it detangles my hair so easy .
Débora G.
Ilópolis RS
Sem palavras para descrever e agradecer ... Deixa meu cabelo lindo e deu muito brilho , #patenemaravilhosa🌼👏❤