Pantene Pro-V Moisturizing Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Devona L.

BY PANTENE

Fuel your hair in one simple, powerful step with Pantene Pro-V Moisturizing Cleansing Conditioner. Featuring our Pro-V formula, this rich cleansing conditioner conditions and removes residue without stripping hair’s natural moisture. With Pantene Pro-V Moisturizing Cleansing Conditioner, your hair will look healthy as it’s hydrated from root to tip. Simply massage into wet hair and rinse. Use in place of Pantene Pro-V Shampoo and Conditioner in-between washes.

Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
This product is perfect for dry or damaged hair. My hair is full and kinky so I chose to sub out my shampoo for co washes and cleansing conditioner so my hair will remain soft and luscious. Inexpensive and you can purchase it just about anywhere.
Jessie M.
Mountain Pine, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE THIS!! My hair is colored treated so definitely help moisturizes my hair. I got on sale. Definitely affordable regardless though...it is worth the money. I’m satisfied with it and will continue to use it!!
Saysha T.
This Conditioner made my hair Ultra Smooth, Extremely Soft and Lasted up to 4 to 5 days! I blow dry my hair and my hair Felt PERFECT! Even if I Don't blow dry my hair it still looks and feels Gorgeous! Pantene Conditioner is A Must Buy! I recommend it to Anyone!
khrystal M.
Bethlehem, PA
I picked this up from Walgreens and it was on sale at a good price. My hair is color treated and curly and this product really conditioned my hair well. The scent is nice and fresh. I will definitely be buying this again in the future
Nayeli G.
North Hollywood, CA
This is really good for people who have dry hair. My hair used to be dry and brittle but ever since I started using this it's gotten a lot softer and feels so much healthier!!! I'd definitely buy this again and would recommend it to anyone
Sara C.
Smiths Station, AL
This product originally caught my eye because it is in a pump bottle. I was very happy with the scent of the formula the moment I pumped it. I have hair past my waist and this conditioner works great! I'll definitely purchase it again.
Sofia H.
Bellvue
It makes my hair really moisturize and I love how it adds volume to my hair and makes really soft it's a nice creamy texture the conditioner is but it made my hair kind of moist after I took the shower after my hair was dry I like to buy a weird consistency with my hair
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
I have always loved this shampoo and conditioner! It smells good and gets my hair clean..I love that it's affordable too...I would recommend it!
Genevieve Q.
Pico Rivera
I use this product after coloring my hair and it absolutely makes my hair silky and shiny and leaves my hair smelling terrific.
Maria V.
Morris, IL
makes my hair stonger and softer easier to brush and style smell amazing not grease and doesnt make my hair feel like hay