BY PANTENE #13 in Detangling Treatments

Pantene's Pro-V Moisture Mist Detangler Contains A Moisture Protection Complex That Helps Leave Hair Feeling Moisturized; Detangles, Smoothes And Separates Strands; And Strengthens Dry Fragile Hair Against Damage And Preps It Styling. Leaves Hair Feeling Moisturized. Detangles, Smooths And Separates Strands. Strengthens Dry Fragile Hair Against Damage And Preps It Styling. Light Conditioning.

• Is this product good?4 Answers
  • I have very fine hair, will this weigh down hair or make it oily,...3 Answers
  • Does this really work?? I have long hair up to my waist & eve...2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Moisture Mist Light Conditioning Detangler 8.5 oz
  • "I would defiantly reccommend this.Love this , makes my hair very soft and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this , makes my hair very soft and smells amazing." in 2 reviews
  • "When I have a hard time getting through my thick hair I like using this product. " in 2 reviews
  • "I use this for my toddler girl's very tangly wet hair after a bath." in 1 review
  • "I tend to use it in wet to damp hair before blow drying it and after curling my hair I also spritz some on my dry hair to make my hair sleek shiny and soft." in 1 review
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
This product detangled my hair ok. It weighed my hair down a little bit and that is my only problem. My hair is already dry and it did not change my hair status. Would prefer a detangle that wouldn’t weigh my hair down.
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
I have super long, thick hair down to my butt. It frequently gets tangles and knots. Sometimes the knots are right up against my scalp and painful. I started using this detangler/leave in conditioner spray a month ago. It's amazing. I can come through knots super quick and it's painless now.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
So I used this product a few times on my little girls hair it’s is definitely hydrating on the hair helps with tangles I like it yes I would recommend u guys try it out and it’s a value to if your looking for something that works fine on a budget this product is the one .
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
I don’t buy Pantene anymore because I’ve heard some bad things. Apparently the products use the same ingredients as crisco. It’s not a good brand. I would not recommend this product and I would not buy again since this was a first time buy.
Kate B.
Hudson
I was not super satisfied with this product. I noticed little to no help in detangling. I have super long hair that tangles very easy and can be a mess. I just didn’t find this product to help the problem. I eventually just stopped using it.
Taylie B.
Loveee this product! Makes my hair so much easier to brush through after the shower. I also used this when I went to the beach and was swimming in the pool all day. It let my hair soft and easy to comb even with sand and chlorine in it!
JaKayla K.
The Pantene Pro-V hair de tangler helps prevent damage and protect serious repair. It’s lightweight conditioning formula goes to work be helping dry brittle hair appear healthy and soft and I.T also smells really good.
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Samantha R.
Rising Sun
I picked this up in a pinch at Walmart. It was around 3 or 4 dollars I believe. The smell is actually quite pleasant. It does the job as it should. I have pretty knotty fine hair and it helps during brushing.
Caitlin R.
Definitely works! This is my holy grail item for tangled hair. If I don’t spray this in after I get out of the shower, I can’t even get a brush through my hair. This also leaves my hair a lot smoother after it dries. Most of the time when I use this I don’t even need to blow dry my hair because it air dries so smooth.
Whitney B.
North Manchester, IN
I have super thick and super long hair! Its always getting ratted up! I get one section brushed and the other section gets tangled. Anybody else have thick hair and use this? If so how do you like it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product good?
Mary C.
I have very fine hair, will this weigh down hair or make it oily, should one skip conditioner for this instead after a wash?
Meg P.
Hoboken, NJ
Does this detangler work on thick and curly hair?
Tiffany S.
Anaheim, CA
What scent does it have?