Pantene Pro-V Moisture Mist Hair Detangler 8.5 oz.(pack of 3)

Pantene Pro-V Moisture Mist Hair Detangler 8.5 oz.(pack of 3)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Moisture Mist Hair Detangler 8.5 oz.(pack of 3)!
Howard Beach, NY
I feel like a deranged mist is a must have in everyone’s hair routine. It also adds more scent to your hair.. making it super fresh. Very long lasting and has a great scent. So satisfied in this product and will continue to buy !
Jericho, NY
I cannot go without using this after the shower. My hair gets so knotty and definitely needs this product when brushing through the half.
Salem, OR
I really like the productreally helps the hair and its easy to use and helps my hair get stayed straight longer
Bridgeport , CT
It works well and it a good prices and last long time and you can get it at target and cvs
Kissimmee , FL
Muy bueno, lo utilizan mucho en mi casa. Te deja el cabello muy lindo, lo recomiendo
Calgary, AB
I like this product. My hair gets very tangled when I finish in the shower, so I usually use it then. This being said, I will also spray it on my Dry hair if it really needs a boost!
Tbilisi
My favorite mist.Quality is very amazing.Smell is very good.Love this product....Price is also good
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho me encanta funciona bien con todo el mundo para mi siempre funciona bien