BY PANTENE #9 in Detangling Treatments

Leaves hair feeling moisturized Detangles, smooths and separates strands Strengthens dry fragile hair against damage and preps it styling Light Conditioning see more...

Pantene Pro-V Moisture Mist Detangler Light Conditioning 8.5 Fl Oz
  • "this works great on my daughters hair I use it with all the other Pantene products none greasy feel an leaves your hair is softand the fragrance is very nice" in 1 review
  • "This product works great for me." in 1 review
  • "Adding too much product can weigh down my hair and this product is very light and does exactly what it says: detangles " in 1 review
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This is a wonderful light leave-in conditioner. I spray it on my hair mid-shaft and on my ends after my shower and while my hair is still damp. My hair absorbs all of its goodness, making it easy to run a comb through it with ease. It never leaves my hair greasy looking! Once dry, my hair is healthy looking and smelling great. I love the price and that it’s easily found at Walmart. Recommend to all that need a product that will make it easy to brush out and will leaving really beautiful once it dries.
Kimberly G.
Love the way it smells. My hair is super thin so I needed something lite for detangling my long hair. And it makes my hair smell good all day long. If I don’t use conditioner when I shampoo I use this. I always have to use both or if I use just shampoo it feels dry and brittle and like horses hair.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
This is my go to detangler. It’s lightweight but also conditions good enough to get the tangles out. The smell is great too which is always a plus. If your looking for a lightweight detangler, try this!!
Bridge R.
Inexpensive, smells nice and does a great job at detangling my thick, freezy hair.
Doesnt leave your hair feeling greasy or dull. Weights my hair down a bit which i like but might be because i use a lot if it.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
I used this mist for about a fee weeks. I give it three stars just for the fact it made my hair feel a little sticky after applying. I felt as if it didn’t help as much as I thought it would but it does detangle your hair just gives you that sticky feeling with it.
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buyf
Angela S.
Here you have a dentangler that smells really great. Yet when I use it, I still have a little trouble brushing so I have to use twice as much as I do with my normal brand. It made my hair feel soft and look healthy. Just don’t like having to use so much
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
When my hair is close to needing a trim, it likes to tangle at the ends. It’s very thin and
Straight so that can lead to having to cut tangles out. I spray this in my roots till I’m able to go for a trim and I don’t have to deal with any tangles.
Betzaida M.
This product dont males your hair looking dry like others i uses to try it leaves hydryting it so good the hair the hair is so shinny and not making it moré Tángly ❤️❤️😜 The product is so amazing .try it ❤️❤️
Rayleigh T.
Dothan
I am completely in love with this detangler. It makes my hair feel very light weight and very smooth. Ut is also very hydrating. It is a lot better for my curly hair than some products like suave. But very satisfied with this product!
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Does this product really ease the detangling process? I have experienced some detanglers you have to work with them a bit before it starts working.
Katelyn T.
Toronto , Ontario
Is this ok for coloured hair? I recently got highlights a few shades lighter and want to protect them from fading or going brassy.
Berenice S.
Salamanca, Guanajuato
This product is really good, it repairs and moisturizes the hair very well
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Is this better then the kids detangled spray
Kimberly V.
Cornelia, GA
Does this work with thick hair well?