Pantene Pro-V Miracle Repairing Conditioner uploaded by Elssy Z.

BY PANTENE

Repairing conditioner helps reverse the signs of damage with every wash by restoring smoothness, shine, and manageability. Repairs six months of visible signs of damage with just one use of this repair shampoo and conditioner system. Prevents protein loss with damage-defying antioxidants.

Christy S.
NJ • NY • FL
I bleach and dye my hair A LOT. Needless to say, my hair is always needing repairing. This is the conditioner I always turn to. It was a product I discovered my freshman year of college. The scent is lovely, and I was able to see immediate results. Since I bleached my hair a lot, my hair was always tangling up after I shower. With this conditioner, I was able to brush through my hair with ease.
Gabriela G.
Roma, TX
I love this conditioner because it always ends up leaving my hair really smooth and that's what I need for my natural curly hair.
Eloisa N.
Hialeah, FL
I love the smell of this shampoo my hair is soft and smelling until the next wash. It is very yielding and the price excellent