Pantene Pro-V Midnight Expressions Conditioner

For black shades. Revitalizes lustrous shine and keeps your black hair looking glossy and rich. Designed for natural, color-treated or highlighted hair. Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner:Pantene Pro-V Midnight Expressions Conditioner system, enriched...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Midnight Expressions Conditioner!
Temple, TX
Very Good! My mother has used this shampoo and condition brand for many years, but I had never tried it before until about a year ago and I LOVE IT! I noticed my hair was getting rougher and I decided to switch to her brand. My hair was a lot softer and I think a little shinier too. I am very satisfied with this product.
Stafford , VA
Used this religiously when I dyed my hair black. Love the shimmery look the product has, and love the smell! Left hair smooth and manageable. Definitely think it helped my colour last longer! Package size was a bit small, though :/
Missouri City, TX
So i bought this product because selena endorsed it not really planning much for total benefits just to use until its out, BUT THIS STUFF IS SO WORTH IT I MEAN YEA SELENA CONTRIBUTED BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING
Lansing, MI
I used this conditioner for about over 2 year until now and I'm still loving it. Just makes your hair less frizzy, smooths, and stops your hair damage. Love it and really would recommend to anyone with frizzy hair
Jacksonville, FL
I use Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Daily Conditioner as it leaves my hair super soft and silky. I use it every time I wash my hair. It is affordable and I keep my eyes open for sales and coupons. I have fine, wavy hair. I would definitely buy this product all the time!
This is a great product , it leave my haur very soft , shiny , full , and it does leave it looking deeper and richer in color. The product made your hair mote msistyrized than brunette line.
Winston Salem, NC
I use Pantene Pro-V Conditioner, Sheer volume and I love it. Pantene is a great product. I've used several different Pantene Shampoo's and Conditioner's and I have never been disappointed with any of them. I would recommend Pantene products to any and everyone. v
Kinsale, VA
Pantene Pro v was recommended in a magazine advertisement years ago as a product that would make thin hair look fuller. I bought some and I honestly believe it does make my hair fuller. The price is higher than some other products, but I like Pantene best.
palmetto, FL
After dying my hair to a very light brown/ blonde once, it seemed like nothing I would use would bring my hair back to the soft and manageable hair I had prior to dying it, this conditioner helped tremendously!
Cape Coral, FL
Ths feels sooooo good on my hair. Normally, my scalp is very dry. But after I put this in my hair, I could feel the moisture in my scalp. The smell is amazing!

Looking for your answer?